iModelkit simplifies scale model builder work by providing a set of easy to use and comprehensive tools.
With iModelKit you can :
• Browse paint charts from colour standards and model kit paint manufacturers
• Browse scratch material catalogs
• Create your own charts and catalogs, and share these
• Mix your paints
• Compute your mix from a base colour
• Compute to scale and display on screen real size or 3D results
• Find references in catalogs from your scale computations
• Create your own model kit projects from your computations and references
• Manage your inventory (using the optional inventory module)
• Scan your paint jars and barcodes (using the optional inventory module)
The Pay release adds the following features :
• No more ad banners and interstitials
• The full set of paint equivalence (2 & 3 levels and closest paint computation)
• The paint mixer mix of up to 6 paints (3 in the free release)
• The paint mixer mix computation from another mix as a reference
• Paint chart and catalogs update automatic detection
• Cie Lab, Cie XYZ and Munsell colours management
• Project importation
• Advanced language management
• Inventory module In-app purchase availability
iModelKit provides paint charts and scratch material catalogs samples for most manufacturers :
• Paint charts : 104 (including 6 colour standard), 53 manufacturers
• Paints : 13852
• Colours : 21272
• Official equivalences : 10457
• References : 26449 (including 15819 with barcodes)
• Material catalogs : 5
• Managed shapes : 31
• Items : 2562
• References : 3553 (including 2377 with barcodes)
Available In-App purchase :
• Inventory Module
For information, here are the features added by the inventory module :
• Inventory management
• Barcode scanner
• Paint cap colour scanner
• Mix from inventoried items
• Transfer of buy list items to inventory
More information at http://www.id6.ch
• Correction of bugs when using the Colour scanner
• Other minor issues corrected
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thought this app was good to start with but once i purchased the full app and started using it more all the problems come to light.
1.doesn’t work half the time
2.scanning colours wrong.
doesn’t give much information on how to use most of the functions. Really needs to be made more user friendly
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are disappointed with our App.
Help is available not only on the top screen but also on each screen by taping the help title. A lot of detailed information and tips are present there.
Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org as we can help you find out what's wrong with the scanner and make it work as expected. There are no reason you could not use it easily as other users are happy with it.
Amazingly easy to use the colour matching part of the app. Database is huge with all the major paint manufacturers accessible for matching. I have used it from printed and screen originals and its match ranking suggestions are really useful and pretty spot on for my airbrush / modelling needs.
This app is not pretty or flash, but it provides some excellent information and resources. I hope the app team can be persuaded to tidy things up (e.g. proper Xtracrylix references) and keep it up to date, I would be lost without it.
The developer, id6 Sarl, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.