Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• Fixed rendering and crash issues on devices with PowerVR GPU
• Fixed various other crashes
New A350-900 with functional glass cockpit, reworked C172, new TBM live cockpit, new and improved map, and more!
• Completely reworked C172. Free functional steam gauge version, and functional glass cockpit for subscribers
• New A350-900 Aircraft with gear tilt and functional glass cockpit
• Newly reworked, faster map with improved borders and coastlines, and autopilot helper
• Updated TBM-930 cockpit with functional instruments
• Reworked in-flight user interface with new button positioning, systems menu, and haptic feedback
• Added NDB/VOR Navigation
• Tap airport in multiplayer page to go directly to airport
• A320 instrument improvements (ECAM and Autopilot Panel)
• Improved terrain rendering algorithm
• iOS 13 support
• ARC/NAV mode for A320
• Progressive braking on rudder pedal by tapping rudder control and sliding down
• New A320 liveries
• Improved live instruments performance
• Stricter gate size restrictions online. Now adhering to actual restrictions
• Fixed crash when switching to Tower camera when very far from the closest airport
• Fixed occasional crash when suspending and resuming the app
• Fixed occasional crash that can occur on approach after a long flight
For full description of 19.4 updates, please visit infiniteflight.com/blog
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve played this flight simulator for the past 5 years now and I will continue to support it in the years to come. It’s amazing. I’ve seen it grow from a few aircraft and small regions to many aircraft and global flight, with the opportunity to also be Air Traffic Controllers. The planes and scenery are great, and I always look forward to seeing what’s new in the fairly frequent updates. There’s a few downsides to this simulator unfortunately, like flying / taxing at night due to not having working lights (runway, approach, taxiways, cabin / flight deck lights on some aircraft and aircraft landing lights) and some of the aircraft need updating, but I'm hoping these problems will be fixed in the near future. I also think that the yearly subscription is a little costly, however I understand this game needs funding in order to provide a great simulator and develop further. One last point, the customer service / technical support is the best, every time I’ve had an issue, support have always managed to solve this problem for me and I’ve been back up and flying about within no time. This is a great simulator, keep up the hard work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear our support team have helped you when you've needed it!
We definitely recognize the issues with gameplay during night and it is something we are definitely working on improving! Same goes for the aircrafts, which i'm sure you have noticed since we just recently pushed a very needed update to the CRJ200 and added the rest of the family! We hope we'll be able to please you with the future things we have in store, to the point where you will feel comfortable adding that final star for the rating :)
Since ‘Pro’ came in, I’ve often paid for a month here or a month there, fairly dutifully. But, it’s dawned on me that to an extent, especially for those who’ve played beforehand, what’s now going on is almost a scam. Many of us spent well into the £20 or £30 range before pro was required, in order to buy aircraft and regions. Yet now, all of our purchases mean nothing, as the planes we bought are now locked by a £10 a month subscription. Yes, I appreciate that it costs money to develop a simulator, and that subscriptions ensure a steady flow of income. No, I don’t need the lecture about how as the game has improved, costs have increased. It just seems like a smack in the face to those of us who played right from the beginning, to suddenly lose £30. It’s akin to another flight based app, which moved to a subscriber model and previous users lost all of their purchases (*ahem* FlightRadar24 *ahem*).
The graphics are good (although, still no 3D buildings - come on guys, if Aerofly can do them and have INTERACTIVE COCKPITS, surely you can address this now), and I can’t deny the effort the devs put into new plane designs is admirable. But listen to your base. People aren’t impressed about losing their purchases. I’ll continue to fly with the measly 5 or so planes you give us for our £5 base payment, but I wouldn’t expect any more pro payments from me in the near or distant future...
Developer Response ,
Hello! You have not lost any of the aircraft or regions that you previously purchased. We still honor the previous purchases. Go to the aircraft selection page and tap "Restore purchases". If that doesn't help, a simple uninstall / reinstall of the app often resolves this issue, and ensures a proper download of the app. If the issue continues, contact our Support team at email@example.com for assistance.
Leaving Infinite Flight
I am sad to say that after being with IF for years, I will have to leave. It is the greatest affordable flight simulator I ever played I would 10 stars if I could.
I rated it with 1 star only as since IF introduced global, it went really bad. I loved flying for hours, queuing to take off etc, however they have taken offline flying which I used it a lot. I spent a lot £££ since they started it with buying planes, airports, then yearly subscriptions etc. I would pay again, but if they left off line option as well. Maybe by being able to download certain parts or the area before switching to off line. Also online seems to be crashing a lot. Some airport scenary will get lost after hours of flying. Left EGLL to OMDB and I was landing on desert with blavk backgroud!!! After all the hour I flee to end up like this!!! As I said, I spent all £££ with you guys, with all crashes I was patient with you, never asked for a refund but now unfortunately - This is the end. Thank you for having me playing the IF, I hope you all the best in future.
I sent this review back in Jan this year and wanted a compensation to my contribution in this game. No one even bothered to write to me or say „Sorry to hear you leaving”. I have not managed this app, however I contributed a lot since I joined here! As an X loyal customer you should at least reply! No customer service focus! No one asked us if we would like to play offline too! Shame
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 83.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) £9.49
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) £46.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) £74.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.