Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 14, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
A powerful video player that plays just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, apps like Plex, Emby, and Jellyfin, or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz – no syncing required!
- AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it...surprisingly powerful”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad...superior to VLC.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“A beautiful UI.”
- Trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth video player (plays full 4K w/ HDR & Dolby Vision)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and other media servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, VTT, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to Trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and other USB drives
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
Infuse Pro is available as a optional subscription, and includes a free trial period that begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account. When the trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the upcoming period unless you disable auto-renew or cancel your subscription in your Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Resolved audio quality issues with some videos
- Resolved minor TMDb fetching issues
- Other minor fixes and improvements
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Plex integration is fantastic!!!
Just wanted to say that the new Plex integration is fantastic. I have a lot of 4K HDR movies with Atmos soundtracks which I stream from my Plex server to my 4K TV. Previously when trying to watch these movies on my iPad my Plex server couldn’t handle the real time conversion of the movie before streaming it in lower resolution and audio to my iPad. Now, with Infuse all my Plex server needs to do is stream the native 4K and Atmos formats to my iPad and Infuse performs necessary conversion in real time using the power of my iPad. Brilliant. One note of caution. I use an iPad Pro 10.5 and conversion is perfect. As it is on my iPhone X. But an older iPad Air struggled with the conversion which I expect is due to the lower processor capability. However, with Blu-ray Full HD movies it worked perfectly on older iPad. So a new iPad is only needed if you want to stream 4K movies. In addition the Infuse interface is great. It grabs all the movies and TV art from the Plex server and looks great. It’s so good that I now watch all my content via Infuse rather than Plex app.
Excellent and a time saver with PLEX
I use Plex to store all my TV shows and movies so I can gain access to them quickly at home. This not only works with PLEX and other media servers but allows quick WI-FI transfer of the video files to the phone to be played on the go (rather than dealing with iTunes). You are limited to the formats and codecs that the free version will accept but seeing as that includes .mp4 and .mkv files with AAC sound it’s fairly easy to ensure your media is in that format! A big plus is the acceptance of H.265 (HEVC) which works well and saves space (handy for putting films on my old iPad mini for my son to watch when out and about).
It works perfectly well for what I need and if you want more then you have options to subscribe and get more access. I have to admit that cloud access does seem tempting. Overall a very well made piece of software and easily a vast improvement over the standard video player that comes with iOS.
Simply the best video player and library manager on iOS
I typically don't write reviews unless I feel there is something really useful to share with the community. This is the case here. The ease of use, quality, and customer support for this app are truly outstanding and worth every penny.
Many reviews comment on the cost of the app and its new annual charging plan. First, if you don't like the annual plan, you can buy Infuse Pro directly as a one off. However, looking at the quality of the app and its customer support, the annual plan is actually really good value for money. I have yet to find another app that is as easy to use, automated (it fetches all artworks, movie descriptions and subtitles automatically and organises your movie library for you), plays everything you throw at it, and looks as gorgeous as this one.
In summary, a superbly designed movie player and library app. Warmly recommended
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firecore, LLC
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Monthly £1.29
- Infuse Pro - Yearly £8.99
- Infuse Pro - Monthly £1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.