Inhealthcare Professional is a quick, simple and secure way to remotely record patient’s health indicators. Health professionals can record readings on the go, whether that is in a care home or during community visits.
Inhealthcare Professional allows you to record patient’s health readings including:
- INR levels and warfarin dosages
- Vital signs including heart rate, blood pressure and SpO2
- Blood glucose levels for diabetics
Features of the app:
- Securely records patient key health indicators
- Readings flow into clinical systems, making them available to authorised professionals
Inhealthcare Professional can be used for a range of conditions including atrial fibrillation, thrombosis, diabetes, obesity and tracking of vital signs including blood pressure, heart rate and SpO2.
Assorted bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INHEALTHCARE LTD
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 INHEALTHCARE LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.