Welcome to inkl, the world's best news app.
inkl delivers the most important stories, from the most trusted publishers, in a beautiful ad-free experience, all with one single subscription.
Start your trial membership, and you'll have access to The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Sydney Morning Herald, The Economist, The Independent, and more.
We're changing how you read the news. Here's how:
• ONE SUBSCRIPTION FEE: We know good news should be valued, but also know you don't want to manage multiple subscriptions. inkl gives you the world's best publishers with one simple subscription.
• NO ALGORITHMS: Our news is curated by a team of editors. You see what's important, not what an algorithm wants you to read.
• NO ADS: You'll never see an ad in inkl.
• NO PAYWALLS: An inkl membership unlocks articles from 50+ publishers so you’ll never run into another paywall.
• DIVE DEEPER: inkl shows you multiple perspectives on every story.
• RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY: No third-party can see what you read.
• GOOD NEWS: Everyone needs a dose of good news, so we curate a selection of positive stories for you every day.
• SERENDIPITY: inkl’s curated ‘Our Picks’ section helps you discover the weird and wonderful stories beyond your news bubble.
• PERSONALISATION: Our ‘For You’ feature keeps you across the stories that matter most to you.
About inkl memberships purchased the within inkl app:
• Membership subscriptions renew monthly, and you'll see this appear in your iTunes account as 'inkl - the world's best news, Monthly Subscription'
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your membership subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Membership subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a membership subscription
For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.inkl.com/terms
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Scotland - a separate country?
Wonderful aggregator app - a commendable resource ... but ... being a subscriber to a couple of “Scottish” news sources enables me to maintain the entitlement to a distinctive independent frame-of-mind ( I do not consider myself “British” ) and I would absolutely love to see a more comprehensive appreciation in the world of the distinctiveness of my country and its distinctive perceptions.
The (Glasgow) Herald and The National (Scotland) are wonderfully “separate” from the UK’s “mainstream media” and I’d love to see them included in your selection of copy.
Maybe sometime ?
When one sees the Washington Post, but not the Washington Times; when one sees two well-known newspapers-of-record omitted (The Daily Telegraph and The Times) in favour of two newspapers of which that label is more questionably applied (The Guardian and The Independent), it seems clear that "trustworthy journalism" in the instance of this application has an apparent political leaning (or, at least, that is how it will be perceived), and doesn't necessarily refer to the most credible source.
When talk of "objective journalism" then gets tinged with subjective bias, it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth - and, by appearing to take such a stance, this app has opened a market opportunity for any competing apps seeking to capitalise on this bias, emulating the same business model for a consumer base left untapped: Those of us who actually seek credible news, but either from a more politically-diverse range of sources.
Best news app
Great range of sources, functions well and affordable.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the shining five stars! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying inkl. If you ever have any questions, sing out. We're at email@example.com.
- Inkl Pty Ltd
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 inkl Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £8.99
- inkl + The Wall Street Journal £15.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.