Become part of the best writing community on the Appstore.
Share your stories, collaborate with others and find new friendships through fiction, all on Inkvite.
Download today and enjoy a new social way to write!
- Read all your favourite topics from Horror to FanFiction and Romance to Sci-Fi by amazing, talanted Inkvite writers.
- Share your own short stories or invite favourite writers and friends to collaborate with you.
- Collaborate in 280 character turns, write privately then publish to the library. Or save privately between yourselves.
- Feeling adventurous? Join a story that someone else has started and see where the story takes you!
- Promote your profile and stories for other people to notice you and get more reads and reviews.
- 3 collaborative story sizes: Micro (4 turns), Standard (8 turns) and Epic (16 turns).
- Collaborate with up to 3 writers on a short story
- Tag stories for others to find your topic of choice.
- Upload images for your story covers and add images within stories too.
- Read trending stories and find recommended people to chat and create with.
- Follow your favourite story writers and message them directly.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We've changed hosting providers, so a few updates to make that all work! Watch this space for more updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Well, this may be the fact I am on an iPad, however, the gain followers icon in the top right of my personal profile screen doesn’t work. In fact shuts down the application upon click. Not only that, it crashes and sometimes effects story writing! Shame it isn’t going to get fixed.
Community is good, app is buggy
I wrote a number of stories and poems on this app, and always got nice, constructive feedback. But repeatedly, published ssyoties wwould remain on tha e private shelf instead. And when I logged out, and tried to log back in, I was repeatedly told my email was not linked to an account. I checked with a new account that my old account still exists, and it does. So, in short, I am locked out from all my stories. The developers really need to fix these issues if they want to find any success, as this is unacceptable.
Loved Inkvite and have used it for god knows how many years, but I can no longer log in to it on my iPhone or iPad. I tried forgotten password but never even got an email to try and reset it. I don’t think I am the only one this has happened to either. Whether it’s an issue with the updated ios14.1 making the app not work because the app hasn’t been worked on for 2yrs or more, or what I don’t know. But it’s gonna stop people from using the app. I would feel bad for the creator but he kinda left the app and all the users hanging.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Easttree Limited
- 36.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Inkvite Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Promotion £0.99
- Complete Expansion Pack £2.99
- One Direction Genre Pack
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.