Innit facilitates the entire everyday eating journey.
Make everyday cooking less complicated, stressful, and time-consuming.
• Simple: Plan, shop, prepare, and cook delicious meals right from your phone.
• What's for dinner? Be inspired with thousands of modular recipes, for your week days dinners or your Sunday roasts.
• Eat better: Get delicious personalised meal recommendations based on diet, allergies, and dislikes for you and your family.
• Customise: Experiment with new flavors and ingredients. Make the most of what you have in your fridge and create a smart shopping list with the tap of a button.
• Confidence: Follow your inspiration, orchestrate delicious meals with ease with Innit’s guided how-to videos and real-time cooking guidance that update with every customisation you make.
• Connect: Make your appliances work harder and your kitchen smarter. Innit coordinates even the most complicated meals seamlessly, helping you take full advantage of the appliances you own and automatically controlling ones that are smart.
Innit - Food the way you like it.
Get Innit Today.
IN THE NEWS
• Washington Post
“First, you input some basic information — whether you’re allergic to shellfish or on the Paleo Diet. Then you pick a style of dish, like pasta or a grain bowl, select from an array of ingredients, and Innit will configure a recipe … — a few swipes will transform a chicken taco to a beet-pineapple salsa lettuce wrap…”
• Tasting Table
“Think of the visually stunning app as a culinary GPS that first starts with pointing you in the right direction—in this case, helping you plan what to make for dinner when opening the fridge for the umpteenth time hasn't worked.”
• The Kitchn
“The technology integrates all the disjointed aspects of cooking — shopping, meal selection, preparation, and cooking — in order to simplify and relieve the stress of getting a meal on the table night after night.
• Digital Trends
"With thousands of videos, Innit users can select each aspect of the meal, and the algorithm will arrange them into a unique video with all the steps in appropriate order"
"Few people actually use recipes Monday through Friday. Recipes were not designed for use by people who are busy—real people who cook everyday but have to balance a million other things." Innit is designed for real people for Mon-Fri cooking.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
***** "Inflexible recipes don't work with the modern lifestyle anymore ." - Tyler Florence
***** "The app is beautiful, simple, elegant and easy to use." - Will F.
***** "The flavor was incredible and I’ll definitely be incorporating that meal into my weekly schedule." - Bryan J.
***** "This dish was a win - loved the hoisin + tahini - great flavor and convenience hack." - Stephanie L.
***** "The dishes are very simple yet have a punch of flavor." - Jacqueline C.
• We've done a slight redesign of our recommendations to make sure you're always getting the right meal for you!
• We've updated our meal card designs to make them more legible
• Tired of cooking on a tiny screen? Good news, as of this release we now support iPad - bringing cooking to the big screen near you
• An update to the favorites by adding it to the home bar - this way it is easier to favorite the meals you love and even easier to access them later!
• Updates to meal customization so that its easier to find and make a meal custom-tailored to your needs
Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Salt Salt Salt Sodium Sodium Sodium!!!!!!!!
First look at this app looked promising, but looking at the nutritional values of each recipe, I noticed the Sodium levels where quite high?
Some “healthy” recipes show 1 tablespoon of salt!!!!!
Far far too much salt in most recipes, might use the app but certainly will not follow recommend salt amounts!
Pretty disappointing so far
- Innit, Inc.
- 382.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Innit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (Monthly) £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.