Bladder weakness can be difficult to deal with and hard to talk about, which is why INNOVO™ have developed an app to support you along the way. You have taken the first step by purchasing INNOVO™, to restore your pelvic floor. Now INNOVO™ want to ensure you make the most out of the device by providing you with everything you need, to support you over the 12-week programme. Here’s three ways the INNOVO™ app works to get you through your Innovotherapy treatment.
1. Keep on track with your Innovotherapy programme and record your progress as you go. Washing, cooking, ironing, the school pick-up… Sometimes life can get in the way of ‘you’ time. It’s important you stay on top of your Innovotherapy programme and complete your full treatment to get the best results. So that you don’t miss a session, the INNOVO™ app allows you to set reminders, input your activity as you go. You can even report your improvement in levels of leakage to keep you motivated.
2. INNOVO™ continues to support users by providing useful resources which can be accessed from your mobile device. Understand the importance of pelvic floor health, access exercises and tips from Innovo experts and watch other people’s stories.
3. The INNOVO™ app provides you with everything you need to cope with unwanted leaks so you can maintain strength. Learn how Innovotherapy works to prevent leakage, enabling you to quite literally restore your floor and get control and confidence back.
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Out of date.
FAQs have mostly questions about the obsolescent version 1 and no specific Faqs mention the about the current “shorts” version of the product.
e.g. About intensity level. “.....As a guide we recommend working towards a level of 70-75.... The maximum level on the “shorts” version of the controller is 70ma.
The calendar is pointless; unless perhaps your phone does not have a built in calendar.
(I have iPhones going back to 3GS they all have calendars).
The usage log seems refers to “average” and “maximum”, I do not see any reference or ability to select to “average” level displayed on the controller. It is not clear why I might record this information.
This “App”, needs updated to be more relevant to the current “shorts” model.
I was hoping to find the calendar function would automate the suggested 12 week sessions. Such as:
To automatically write usage diary entries to the iPhone calendar; P1P2P1P2P1 rest rest P1P2; on successive days for mixed incontenance may be of some use. The iPhone built in calendar requires manual entry for this kind of daily sequence. A 12 week programme takes far too long to enter.
The calendar in this app is only for a historic record. A hand written calendar would be simpler to use.
- Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd
- 16.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.