This free edition requires your school to have the Insight App Server plugin installed.
Your child’s information brought directly to you, everywhere you go.
The INSIGHT app is designed to bring your child’s information directly to your mobile device. With a single tap, you can easily have instant access to your child's data, keeping you up to date with important information.
• View live notices from the school keeping you continually notified of any school events including assemblies, extra-curricular activities, meetings and parents evenings. Never miss important dates at your child’s school again.
• Be aware of homework set with due dates and any overdue homework, helping you ensure that your child completes homework.
• See attendance for today and lesson attended. You can see the weekly timetable - useful to check when the PE Kit must be ready.
• View behaviour records of positive and negative incidents including any detentions set, having a more active involvement in improving and maintaining your child’s behaviour.
• Track your child’s assessments and see how well they are doing by viewing subject results, examination results and Key Stage results.
• View school dinner menu choices and see transactions made including cash balances.
• Access school reports online and see your child’s grades and progress.
• Ensure more enriched parental engagement with your child’s school.
• A quick method of communication by having the ability to contact members of staff and the school office.
• Your child’s information is always live and up to date, no matter how busy you are.
Push library update for iOS13.5
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unacceptably bad app
I find it hard to believe that you can design such a bad app when there are so many good app designers and developers out there. Why bother? The UI, the design, the usability is all terrible. I can’t see a full picture of all behaviour / achievements for the term. I have to close the entire app and restart it so that I can move to another section. I could go on and on. Seriously, it’s being used as compulsory for our school. There must be some budget to improve things.
Is it because of the number of pupils therefore parents trying to access it at any one time ? It lets me log on maybe once in every ten goes. Pointless really.
Not fit for purpose.
It has always been problematic. Currently it is abysmal. Children are relying on this app for their education. For two days running it has failed.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.