Tournament maker for creating and managing sports tournaments. Create game schedule, generate brackets, add teams and venues. Update results and follow tournament live.
Tournament maker that makes it easy to create and manage tournaments. Create your game schedule, generate brackets, add teams and venues. The app is great for team sports such as football, rugby, field hockey, floorball and individual sports such as padel, tennis, badminton and chess, or for e-sports such as FIFA and CS: GO.
Try it. It’s FREE!
Easy tournament management and organization
1. Easy creation of tournaments, teams and fields – or consoles
2. Quick and easy autogeneration of game schedule
3. Easily reporting of match results
4. Automatic update of standings
5. Easy access to follow tournaments and teams
Great for clubs and individuals alike. The app is great for planning both small and large tournaments for clubs as well as smaller tournaments for family and friends. You decide whether you want the tournament to be public or not.
Easy to use for all types of users:
1. Admin: easily schedule and run a tournament and create and update a match program.
2. Spectators, fans, friends, family: easily follow a tournament, a team or a participant.
3. Officials/referees: easily update live match scores and final scores and comment on matches. Automatic update of standings.
You have a variety of tournament types to choose from, and you can schedule both A and B finals. Here’s the list of tournament types:
1. Knock-out: also known as cup, sudden death or single elimination tournament. The winning team or player continues in the tournament and the losing team or player is out.
2. Round robin: All teams in the pool play against each other at least once.
3. Pools with play-off. Teams are placed in pools where they start with a round robin tournament. The best teams from each pool continue to a knockout tournament. Optionally, you can create a consolation tournament (B play-off).
Plan your tournament in detail
The key to a successful tournament is in the detail. With instantLIGA you can continue to adjust details right up until the first match is played. Here's a selection of some of the features you get with the app:
1. Create teams/participants
2. Create fields with location description
3. Automatic generation of the tournaments and match schedule.
4. Automatic distribution of fields
5. Schedule breaks/rest periods
6. Automatic generation of A and B finals
7. Automatic or manual seeding
8. Automatic update of standings table after results are reported
9. Follow a tournament, team or player without being an administrator
10. Report results without being an administrator.
11. And more…
- Bracket view
- Easier navigation
- Get started hints
- Fresh color scheme
Ratings and Reviews
This app keeps crashing when looking at events
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- instantLIGA ApS
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 instantLIGA ApS