Quench your thirst of knowledge in record time! Instaread offers key insights from books, Harvard Business Review audio articles, The New York Times audio articles, and Instaread Originals. Available in audio & text. In 15 minutes.
● Get smarter in 15 min or less
● 1,000+ professionally written titles & constantly growing
● Harvard Business Review audio articles
● The New York Times Magazine audio articles
● Instaread Originals on important topics and people
● Available in text & audio
● 7-day free trial
● Beautiful and smart cover-illustrations
● Download content to read/listen offline
● Save to your library
● Chapter locations of key insights are referenced
‘Getting Things Done’ by David Allen
‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ by Tim Ferriss
‘The Untethered Soul’ by Michael A. Singer
‘The 5 Second Rule’ by Mel Robbins
‘Good to Great’ by James C. Collins
‘Blink’ by Malcolm Gladwell
‘Unshakeable’ by Tony Robbins
‘Eat Fat Get Thin’ by Mark Hyman
and 1000+ more!
ONLY THE BEST NONFICTION BOOKS
● Only the absolute best books make it into our app.
● Highly curated content ensures useful learning and avoids waste of time.
EXCLUSIVE HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AUDIO ARTICLES
● Listen to selected Harvard Business Review articles.
● Only available in audio on Instaread.
EXCLUSIVE NEW YORK TIMES AUDIO ARTICLES
● Listen to selected New York Times Magazine articles.
● Only available in audio on Instaread.
● “Success Stories”: A series on leadership in business, politics, and the arts.
● “Short Cuts”: Today’s hottest topics distilled.
CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS
● Subject-matter experts extract key insights from books and craft Instaread Originals.
● Multiple professionals including writers, editors, voice actors & artists carefully craft every Intaread to perfection.
● All content is fact-checked for accuracy & quality.
IMPROVE YOURSELF & STAY INFORMED
● Unlock the knowledge from the world’s greatest books & get access to profound ideas.
● Apply game changing ideas to improve important aspects of your life.
● Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in business, science, health, tech, history, culture & more.
AUDIO & TEXT
● All Instareads are available in text and in audio.
● On the road, at the gym or at home cooking? Use the audio feature to multi-task.
● Switch between audio & text effortlessly.
● Read & listen at the same time.
ONLINE & OFFLINE
● Download any amount of Instareads to your device.
● Access content on the plane, train or any location with limited connectivity.
In the Press
“...this cool service lets you read or listen to [...] highlights versions of hundreds of bestselling books.” CNET
“...a nearly instantaneous way of diving into a book, understanding its meaning and boiling down key takeaways – all in a matter of minutes.” TheNextWeb
“...[through this app] you can get expanded back-cover synopses complete with thematic takeaways to help you focus your reading list” Mashable
Instaread offers two subscription options: Monthly subscription for $8.99/month (with first week FREE) and a Yearly subscription for $89.99/year (with first week FREE). Cancel subscription anytime. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the annual or monthly subscription depending on what is chosen. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you change from an annual to a monthly subscription or from a monthly to an annual subscription during the free trial period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea but pricey
I love the idea behind this app but I think it’s a bit expensive. Would be great if customer could pay for individual books as in my case I don’t need an unlimited access to books I don’t need to read and I won’t probably read/listen to more than 1 a month.
Chocolate fireguard? Can’t tell
Downloading this app is like having a fruit pastille, but not being able to chew. Perhaps it’s more indicative of a worrying trend in App Store, whereby you need to accept a trial (and risk of forgetting to cancel, then getting billed) to test aspects of it the ‘review’ does not mention.
Blinkist is excellent, but how can the developers of this app expect to entice new users? “let the dog see the rabbit” - why not enable the audio so we can see/listen ourselves how your app stacks up?
Personally, it’s been a waste of my time as I’m not signing up to try something that doesn’t offer any value add, whilst I’m already a Blinkist subscriber. May be worth considering that.
Great idea, excellent customer support
I think the app is a briliant idea. It has a good number of interesting titles and makes absorbing the key ideas easy, though it goes quite in-depth. Instaread team also dealt with an issue I had had very promptly and to a very high customer satisfaction standard. Definitely recommend to all the people who love to read and explore new information but lack time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! Hope you continue to enjoy the app and the fresh new content being released!
- Instaread, Inc.
- 117.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Instaread, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Book £2.99
- Instaread Subscription £2.29
- Instaread £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.