Prepare for your next trip, avoid delays, and stay safe when traveling at home or abroad with the International SOS Assistance App.
Make the most of your International SOS Membership with the Assistance App. Find personalised pre-trip checklists, world-renowned medical and security advice, and up-to-date COVID-19 travel restriction information to help you avoid problems and trip disturbances.
Have a problem or need advice? The International SOS Assistance App gives you 24/7, worldwide access to a team of 12,000 health, security and logistics experts. Use the Assistance App for anything; from understanding what vaccinations you need before travel, to guidance on what to do in case of an emergency.
Not traveling? Use the app to research future trips and stay aware of developing situations in your home location.
• Travel with Confidence: Access personalised pre-travel checklists help you prepare for your next trip.
• COVID-19 Travel Restrictions: Access tools to help you understand border closings and the impact of COVID-19 on your next trip.
• Vaccination and Visa Requirements: Keep track of the exit and entry requirements for different countries and regions.
• Explore with Confidence: Learn the culture, best practices, and services all for regions all over the world.
• Everything in One Place: Manage all of your upcoming trips and reservations in one place.
• Stay Aware of Situations that May Affect Your Health, Safety or Travel: Stay safe in an emergency with location-based push alerts providing details and guidance in an emergency.
• Get Help When you Need it Most: Call or chat with a medical or security expert 24/7, from any location in the world, with one touch.
• Get Started Fast: Use your organisational email address and password to log in.
• Multiple Languages: Use the app in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese or Korean.
Minor improvements and security updates
Ratings and Reviews
Useful for travelling overseas
There’s some good info in this app about different countries and what’s going on around the world. It is also great to know that if I need any help while overseas I can speak to someone 24/7. For me that’s the best thing to know that if I have issues, I’ll have immediate access to support
Update forgets password
I do a lot of foreign travel and almost every time I need to use this app it has been updated since last use and forces me to log in.
So what, we'll the password policy forces some characters resulting in me never being able to log in without first re setting my password.
I would hate this to happen when I'm under pressure and need help immediately.
An easy fix would be for the app to behave like almost all other apps by cashing the password even through an update.
Great content , poor functionality since recent update
Agree with windsurfingtrainer’s review.
The app is full of excellent content, but the recent update has made it difficult to use.
Every time I want to check-in to a new location, it makes me fill in my profile details once again. I move around a lot, so would like to keep my location up to date, but It’s getting to the stage that I no longer bother.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- International SOS Assistance, Inc.
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 International SOS Assistance Inc