Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
- VIP 2.0 - All new features and content, exclusive to VIP subscribers. Including a new weapon, the VLAD!
- R77 Rapid - Wield this exciting new weapon - clear the hordes with both a single and burst fire mode.
- 6 exciting new weapon skins to customize your arsenal.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Rip of crate
Ok, a while back I left a fairly disgruntled review based on what I had to spend and the odds against you for actually getting parts for upgrades for the better weapons. BUT, now that I have been playing the game for quite a few months, I now appreciate that if you have some patience and are prepared to put in the work, you will get the upgrades! The constant new additions by the developers is brilliant and completing the daily challenges gives good rewards. The graphics are great, the updates are easy, the story lines good and I now consider this one of the best, play when you need some decent distraction games out there.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I will pass on your feedback to the team. If you have any further feedback, questions, or queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. You can reach them at email@example.com. Thank you
Amazing but as the deal with any game fixes needed
This is an amazing and almost perfect game. I loved the first one and this is such an improvement from that. I love the new storyline, the new weapons the new companion system and the movement is greatly improved from the first game. However as with any game some fixes are obviously needed. If the developers reed this here's a glitch/bug I've ran into that seems to happen a lot and ruin my 'run'. Whenever I'm running through somewhere that has trees, I have experienced zombies just walking through the trees as if they aren't there but obviously if your character hits the trees he bounces off them, so they clearly are solid. Please fix this! God knows how many times my run was ruined because a zombie just popped through a tree and caught me.
Energy system and pay to win
At first, this is a great game. Later, however, not so much.
There is an immersive story with excellent visuals, sound effects and music.
The gameplay begins as being very fun and captivating. The first few stages are easy but still challenging. The right balance to keep the player interested.
However as you progress, the game becomes very much pay to win AND pay to play.
- Pay2Win: You have to collect parts to upgrade your weapons, of which the drop rates for are incredibly low. Unless you buy things from the in-game store, you’ll barely progress through the game at some point.
- Pay2Play: There is also an energy system. One of those features where you can play the game, as long as you have enough “energy” to do so. If not, tough luck or pay to play. Developers need to learn that players don’t want energy systems anymore - Mafia Wars, the innovator of the energy system, is dead. And it’s dead for a reason, the energy system bored the player-base to death and back.
I uninstalled due to the energy system. Which is a shame because to the visual and audio senses, the game is brilliant. The developers sadly got too greedy and locked players out with a pay to play (energy) system. What a terrible waste of what could have been a great thing.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Need a Lifesaver? £0.79
- Essentials Gold Pack £4.99
- VIP Subscription £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.