Harman Professional, Inc.
Designed for iPad
HARMAN Professional Solutions introduces the new JBL Intonato 24 monitor management tuning system, one of the most comprehensive solutions for easy setup, precise automated calibration, and complete control of monitoring systems in stereo, surround, and immersive audio production rooms.
An intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) allows you to control Intonato 24 from Mac, Windows, iOS and Android tablets. It is designed as a complete next-generation GUI application that takes control room monitoring to the next level, empowers to sound engineer as well as admin of JBL Intonato24. Also provides interface to configure Intonato Desktop Controller with JBL Intonato 24 monitor system.
Some of the salient features are:
• Complete configurations setup
• Speaker setup including Bi-amp and Mono
• User EQ Settings
• Room EQ and Automated Speaker Calibration setup
• Subwoofer settings
• Input source patching
• Down-mix preferences can be stored as profiles and scenes, and instantly recalled (even mid-session) to meet the requirements of specific projects and clients
• BLU link I/O setup
• Volume, Mute, and Dim controls, plus individual speaker Mute and Solo
• Software-controlled analog input sensitivity switches, level indicators and gain trims
• Intonato firmware upgrade.
• Intonato Desktop controller configuration and firmware upgrade.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 64.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017, Harman International Industries