Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Company Portal is the app that lets you, as an employee of your company, securely access those resources.
Before you can use this app, make sure your IT admin has set up your work account. Your company must also have a subscription to Microsoft Intune.
Company Portal helps simplify the tasks you need to do for work:
• Enroll your device to access corporate resources, including Office, email, and OneDrive for Business
• Quickly reset the password to your work account if you should forget it
• Find apps that will help you with your daily tasks as provided by your company
• View and manage all your enrolled devices – and wipe them yourself if they get lost or stolen
• Get help from your IT department with easy-to-find contact information
A note about Intune: every organization has different access requirements, and will use Intune in ways that they determine will best manage their information. Some functionality might be unavailable in certain countries. If you have questions about how this app is being used within your organization, your company’s IT administrator should have those answers for you. Microsoft, your network provider, and your device’s manufacturer do not know how Intune will be used by your organization.
We’ve been working hard to improve your experience in the Company Portal. This update brings:
• Faster, up-front access to the apps and books you need for work.
• Advanced filters so you can quickly find new apps and books.
• Total redesign of Apps tab to improve appearance and ease-of-use on iOS devices.
• Updated instructions for setting up access on iOS 12.2 devices
For details about what’s new in the app, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! Your feedback helps us make the Company Portal better.
Ratings and Reviews
We love the Intune Company Portal Except for one Feature!
We have moved away from a competing product over to the Intune Company Poratl. At the same time we have adopted a MAM strategy for all our apps which is working really well. However, we would like to use the Intune company portal for accessing our line of business apps as MAM but our users always get the “unmanaged device prompt”. Due to this feature we are now deciding whether to move to the web based version, however this would be a real shame.
Are there any plans to allow the iOS app to fully support MAM based landscapes?
Overly complex to use.
Ridiculously complex to use, slows everything down and insists on a 7 digit passcode before I can use my own iPad.
Simple solution: I removed it along with my work email account.
So now I can't use my work email from home.
An acceptable solution from my point of view 😀
Not sure my bosses will feel the same way, but it's their choice.
Best EMM platform out there
We require a platform which allows us to manage devices and apps but one which also fits well in to our overall strategic O365 plans. Microsoft Intune does all that very well!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.