Award-winning and MTD ready (Making Tax Digital) Field management software. Invoice, quoting and scheduling app for small businesses, tradesmen, contractors and self-employed professionals. Manage your business from your iPad, iPhone and Mac. Create invoices, estimates and quotes. Manage your team’s job sheets, appointments, dairy, all securely backed up to the cloud.
“Powered Now has made life much easier. Everything is in a single place and most importantly it’s easy to see what’s been sent, and to whom!” John Atkinson, Atkinsons Joinery
“I had been searching for ages for an app to do my quoting and invoicing and this fits the bill really well, there is also good customer support when help is needed.” Anthony Sanders, Southwater Fix
• Quickly create and send invoices, quotes and estimates from your iPad and iPhone with all your documents securely backed up to the cloud. Supports CIS and MTD
• Create certificates and forms on the go. Including Gas and Electrical certificates.
• Manage your employee's appointments and tasks with the inbuilt diary.
• Create expenses and supplier invoices and get approval.
• Track your employee’s location live using GPS. Please Note this feature can be disabled. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Capture customer's signatures and record your hours against your appointments.
• Select your invoice template, add your logo and go!
• Built for all mobile businesses and tradesmen including plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, tilers, carpenters and builders.
• Get notified in real time when documents are opened.
• Send documents to customers online and as a PDF attachment by email and text message.
• Easy to use interface and quick to set up.
• Handles multiple rates of tax and staged payments, surcharges and discounts calculated automatically.
• Export your data for accounting and send to your accountant or bookkeeper.
• Fully backed up and synchronised between devices.
You can use Powered Now for free, we also include a trial of our Pro Subscription account included with every registration so you can use Powered Now unlimited for seven days. Once the trial is complete you can either move to the free account or subscribe.
-- Subscription Details --
The Powered Now Premium Subscription comes in two flavours Business and Professional. Both plans are auto renewing monthly subscriptions.
Additional users can be purchased for both Business and Professional plans. Extra users are valid for 12 months of purchase. These are non renewing.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any cancellation of the current subscription takes effect at the end of the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
A minor update to Powered Now with three new forms and certificates:
[New]: Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Installation Certificate
[New]: Oil Warning and Advice Notice
[New]: Domestic Unvented Hot Water Certificate
Also some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this software now for 2-3years as a Domestic & Commercial Electrical Contractor. In that time I have sent literally thousands of invoices-quotes etc. The team are making it better and better all the time adding new features regularly and even asking us customers what we would like to see added and even better then actually giving you it. The best part though without doubt is the customer service, I have called the support team ( uk based ) I few times in the last couple of years and wether it be for the training ( which is free ) or to answer a general query I can honestly say they are the best I have every dealt with. I just hope they don’t change and become to big which is bound to happen as it really is very very good.
Powered Now Invoicing
I’ve been using Powered Now for a few years and seen it develop. Powered Now has always worked very well for me as a freelancer, easy to use from the office or away on site, with all the useful features that make invoicing easy, there are so many tools available to help make invoicing, quoting and storing projects straightforward.
Powered Now keep you informed of all new features and offer plenty of tutorials and live webinars to keep you up to date. The product is very keenly priced and contact with Powered Now is quick via the chat service or by ‘phone to the helpful and friendly staff. I would highly recommend Powered Now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the fantastic review Christophe! Great to hear and I’ll pass on the comments to the team! ~Ben
Fantastic solution for tradesmen or small business
This app provides great invoicing and quotation facilities and has built in CRM/ project management.
I’ve been using invoice2go for 3 years and Powered Now has more functionality, is more reliable and has far better customer support.
As well as doing simple invoices, you can price long term projects and keep detailed notes, photos and costing information for these.
The customer support is quite outstanding with very fast answers to questions even on occasion after hours.
The app is particularly aimed at construction companies handling CIS and teams so would be ideal for say a plumbing firm with guys working on call outs and repairs.
- Powered Now LTD
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Powered Now LTD 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription £4.99
- Premium Subscription £54.99
- Business Subscription £144.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.