iPad User Magazine is the complete companion guide for owners of any iPad model. Published every six weeks you’ll be kept up-to-date with the latest things to do on your iPad.
If you want to know what your iPad can really do, what the best apps are to get and how to kit out your new iPad, this is the only guide you’ll need.
Our step-by-step guides help you get to know your iPad inside and out and will inspire you to go further. Whether it's all about the in-built applications or the pick of the App Store, we'll show you what you need to know.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.99
1 year £19.99 / $26.99 / €26.99
• Get the latest issue instantly, plus save money. Spread the cost with our 30 day option or save even more with an annual subscription. Either option gives you the latest issue plus 8 more over the coming year. Start reading today!
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription or free trial period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
We realised that the library area of the app could sometimes be a bit muddled when looking for a particular issue to read, so we have sorted this out into a logical order at all times.
You can now also complete your collection of back issues from the main store and take advantage of huge savings when you buy the entire collection.
And of course we continue to stamp out pesky bugs and improve your reading experience.
Ratings and Reviews
On line magazines are, in the main dependent on their content. This one, so far, is excellent. Making it available only on a tablet is frustrating in its restrictions and stops it achieving top marks. Misgivings are - is will it last ? Will the quality remain high. Anybody remember "Tap"?
Good Content Poor Value
This magazine has good content but at 23 pages is far too short to be regarded as a magazine. It's more like a supplement and so I will be cancelling my trial subscription.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £1.99
- 1 Year Subscription £19.99
- Issue 6 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.