iQuick Converter Lite is a faster video and music converter app with multi-thread. It supports almost all formats. Get it!! You can convert vedio file to other format quickly!!
If you have any question, please contact me with email - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fully compatible with OSX 10.10 (New OSX)
* Supported input - Almost all formats
* Supported output - iPhone, iPad, iPod, Retina, Apple TV, QuickTime, MP4, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVD, Windows Media, Flash, Matroska(.mkv), Theora(.ogg), WebM, M4A, MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, AC3, ALAC,FLAC
* Full 64-bit support for the fastest possible conversion
* Fully compatible with Retina displays
* Normal and High quality presets to make video conversion automatic for most users
* All Apple Devices format to play on all apple Device.
* Drag and Drop simplicity even with folders of videos once videos have been added
* Sandboxed for the Mac App Store
* And More...
* Update to new convert core
* Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Lite version seems to do the trick
I’ve just used this app to convert a .wmv screen grab from a Windows machine to .mp4 for editing on a MAC. I used a different (paid for) app to do this initially, which failed to include the audio track.
I tried the lite version of this app and it performed brilliantly, converting both video and audio tracks to .mp4
I can’t immediately see why I would need to upgrade to the Pro version, but would consider the £7.99 a good price if I did (I’m assuming it either converts faster or offers batch conversion - neither of which are that important to me at the moment).
Easy to use and good results
I needed to convert VOB files from an old windows video app to something I can use on my Mac and it was difficult to find a free converter app to do that - but this does it superbly. I’m now just trying to find the best format to convert the files to to ensure that the quality is as high as possible.
lite version dosn’t work
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.