IRISS mediGrid - the ultimate measuring and documenting tool for medical professionals.
Regulatory approved and aimed at plastic, cosmetic and oculoplastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, dermatologists and optometrists, mediGrid enables physicians to measure and document any features on a patient's photo with an accuracy of 0.5mm. Invaluable for Before/ After patient pictures where in addition to standard Before/ After photos, it is possible to measure features, lesions, and landmarks anywhere on the patient's face or body.
With its roots in ophthalmology, IRISS mediGrid has been developed with the modern physician in mind. Linked to a HIPAA compliant cloud-based system, the physician is able to:
- Take pictures of the patient
- Measure any distance in the picture down to an accuracy of 0.5mm via the overlaid grid
- Add patient details and any clinical notes
- Export automatically for attachment to the patient's Electronic Medical Record
The benefits are:
- The ability to measure lesions, features, landmarks anywhere on the patient's face or body and not only to document it.
- Invaluable for monitoring progress of a feature (eg - lesions, moles, etc)
- Superb tool for measuring and comparing Before/ After pictures (eg - Blepharoplasty)
- Easy to download and archive via purpose-designed medical-grade system (no need to email yourself a JPG or use USB cables)
- Fast and simple to use - part of the modern iPhone arsenal of medical applications
- FDA cleared, CE Marked and HIPAA compliant.
Get started by:
1. Create an account by registering your details - so we know where to send the calibration stickers you will need and where to email the patient reports.
2. Subscribe to the cloud service and calibration sticker supply.
* Subscription to IRISS mediGrid is USD74.99 per three months.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless the auto-renew function is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged USD74.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the subscription period.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A really useful tool
The app is easy to navigate and quick for a patient with short patience. I've now used and been asked to use for what could be suspicious moles. This gives a GP the opportunity to objectively monitor a possible changing mole and forward a PDF with objective results for a second opinion.
- IRISS Medical Technologies Ltd.
- 26.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © IRISS Medical Technologies Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MediGrid Subscription £69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.