iRunner is the perfect free running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you track your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Tracks both daily steps and activity, plus runs, walks, gym workouts, etc.
With a built in GPS, this app is the best way to map your progress, whether you are a casual runner or training for a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon!
Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, custom structured workout routines, HIIT training, and more.*
With Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support*, we support almost all BLE heart rate monitors such as the Scosche Rhythm+, Polar H7 / H10, Viiiiva, OrangeTheory Fitness, and many more.
When used with pedometers / step tracking devices like your phone or the Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin Vivofit, this walking, hiking, running and jogging app will monitor your total daily activity, distance and calorie burn.
iRunner is your workout coach and route tracker! Use Record your time, distance, pace and speed for each workout. Compare the results over time. Voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, online workout access and more, you’ll have everything you need to track your training progress.
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $19.99 USD. Includes:
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $19.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Terms and Conditions:
Apple Health Integration Improvements
Cycle Choice Improvements
Misc Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using Cyclemeter for years, but wanted a way to see my heart rate ‘band’ while exercising. IRunner does this easily, and more. An incredibly well designed app. Very powerful, but completely intuitive to use. Fantastic clear display while exercising, with all the metrics I want on screen.
Really - amazing job.
Thank you !
Good, but not perfect
I monitor my heart-rate using a MIO wrist monitor, when using my treadmill. It links to the MIO easily, and the heart rate is acceptably accurate, and the display (on my iphone) is easy to read. PERFECT.
However, when working in the garden, it recorded a heart-rate of 160bpm at a speed of 158km/h. The heart rate may have been an error from MIO, but, the speed was not. I did not travel 158 km over the hour I was working, and was mainly walking about. I like this app, but, i am mindful it is not perfect. I'd like to know how others have found it.
UPDATE jan 2016
This does not appear to be pick up the bpm from the Apple Watch.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow this.
The app has increased in sophistication to the point where I’m discouraged by the options and complexity.
I can’t find what I want easily, and end up switching it off.
Sometimes More is not better.
Gets better every update
Been using iRunner for years and every update seems to get better . Plenty of sensor you can add for heart rate and foot pods for running . Foot pods are great for treadmill indoor running and easy to calibrate to keep your distance records. Heart rate monitor works great and fitness tests are great for seeing where your fitness ranks . Only thing it misses out on is the ability to overlay your runs , biking etc like Strava , so you can compete against yourself and others. Apart from that it's a great all sports app , I use it for , mountain biking , running , walking and gym stuff . The online version on a computer gives you even more details that you don't see on the phone app.
- Fitdigits Inc
- 74.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2020 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus £19.49
- Plus £6.99
- Pro Plus Monthly £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.