"A brilliantly thought-out tool for worship musicians." (Matt Redman, Worship Leader and Songwriter)
“iSingWorship is a brilliant and creative resource...particularly exciting for people who are keen to lead worship but don’t have the musicians and resources to do so.” (Tim Hughes, Worship Leader and Songwriter)
"I have used it in schools, in church, in small groups, on my own, and blaring it out on a bus going in front of the Olympic flame! This has to be an essential app for Youth and schools workers!" (Jonny Brennan, YFC)
- - - - - - - - - -
Perfect for churches, small groups, kids groups, music rehearsals or even your own personal use, iSingWorship is an amazing resource designed to engage and inspire people in worship. Using iSingWorship is just like having your own very experienced band playing with you as you sing or lead worship.
Download a song from the growing built in library and you can take out the vocal, repeat a chorus, end by going back to verse 1, break down into a quiet instrumental section to talk or pray over, or sing a chorus with just the drums playing. iSingWorship uses SATT™ (Smooth Audio Transition Technology) for incredibly smooth and natural song section changes.
Plug iSingWorship into your TV/projector with a cable (or wirelessly via AirPlay) and view song lyrics on a large screen. Also included are a variety of inspirational backgrounds that can be displayed behind the lyrics.
All songs have been recorded by award winning producers and musicians in the most congregation friendly keys possible. Songs may also be played back in several alternative keys making the app useful for a wide variety of different situations.
- - -
2 free song previews available, full songs cost $2:99
Compatible with iOS devices running iOS7 or later (additional AirPlay compatibility available on devices that support AirPlay mirroring).
* Fix for issue in iOS 9 and earlier,
* Fix for issue with sign in.
Ratings and Reviews
Promising, but not quite there yet
This is a promising app, but not quite there yet.
I really like how you can edit the song structure easily for both music & words at the same time - in advance and/or whilst the song is playing. Plus the fade out is really useful.
It's also great that you can create playlists for each service.
However there are a few downsides:
1. The male singer becomes monotonous when using several songs - need different voices. Plus you can hear his breathing / poor pronunciation/diction sometimes, although he is generally very clear.
2. You can change the key, but the vocals disappear. I get why - we don't want chipmunks - but it reduces the usefulness, as we ideally need vocals.
3. I wish you could edit the words to allow for more modern texts at times.
4. The piano tracks are great, but the partially deaf people in our congregation struggle with the band songs.
5. There are not enough songs at the moment for us to swap from old system, but I'm sure there will be in time.
6. It would be handy if we could manually put in our own lyrics/recordings/pictures.
7. I also wish you could proceed slides manually to use with a live band.
I know I am being very demanding here, but there is so much potential for this app and I hope to swap to it full-time eventually :)
This app is amazing . . . A really good answer for church groups that don't have adequate musicians to accompany people singing. It's flexible and the songs/backing tracks are well produced. There a few extra features I'd like to see, but this is a great start.
A Great Resource
As worship coordinator in a small church, with singers but few instrumentalists , iSing Worship is invaluable to us. Thank you.
- Movation Productions Ltd
- 2.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Movation Productions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 Reasons £2.99
- Here I Am To Worship £2.99
- How Great Is Our God £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.