iTimeTable is a simple app that displays the current and following lesson, while still allowing the user to navigate through day-to-day studies. An achievement summary and star rating can be added to each lesson, then viewed or exported as a weekly compilation.
• Digital alternative to a conventional paper version
• Navigate to current, previous and next lesson
• Add, edit and delete existing lessons
• Rate each lesson achievement between zero and five stars
• Import and export timetable templates
• Templates exported as comma-separated value format
• Automatic backup of existing timetable prior to template import
• Lessons are automatically refreshed when the app is moved from the background to the foreground
• Lessons completed progress bar
• Current week number
• Alternative day picker
• Files app compatible
• Import and export via iTunes file sharing
• Edit exported timetable templates using a preferred comma-separated value editor, ready for re-importing.
• The achievement editor supports the use of dictation and emojis.
Improved achievements functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great free app 👍
Been using this app since it was on TestFlight and have found it to be an excellent way of managing my studies. The achievements rating system has made it a breeze when filling in my end of week reflection sheets. Maybe the developer could program in a feature to swap between a second timetable in order to cater for exams?
Packed with functionality ✍️
Found this app great for managing my Open University studies, being able to rate my understanding of the online tutorials helps me gauge my progress path towards forthcoming assignments.
Great for free!
The app is unique to other timetables in the way that it functions, which I find matches my requirements but there is always room for improvement. Could I suggest a customisable theme and an ad hoc exam timetable that runs along side the current one?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.