iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Introducing iTranslate 13! Here’s what’s new:
- All-New AR Translation Mode: Just open the AR feature and tap on any object on your screen to get real-time translations!
- Freshly updated User Interface, to make your experience even better.
Thanks for using iTranslate!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not an improvement.
This latest supposed "update" has spoilt an otherwise decent app! Now the work space is occupied by a PRO section - seen as a subscription nag - which admittedly is covered by the keyboard when it's enabled. The PRO nags are integrated into the menus also. And why on earth do the resulting translations try to conjugate everything as a verb? Just try translating "hello" into any language and you will find a very absurd "I hello, you hello, he hellos etc..."
There should be a completely separate PRO app and the iTranslate returned to its original state. So far this new version has not induced me to pay any more for the app than I have already done.
Great improvements but still annoying nags.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback, all the best! -iTranslate Team
If you’re looking for a translator app and you don’t want to pay
then this is not your best bet . I’m quite disappointed because I searched around the raitings and reviews and all the information and I did not see one bit of it saying that you had to pay!!😐
The price doesn’t even seem reasonable plus you have to pay 💰 every week!!!! Also when I tried getting into the app and understand it and what languages to learn all it came up with was my payments and they wanted all my details and I hadn’t even got a chance to actually login! And it nearly got money 💰 from me then to try to stop ✋ it I had to delete the app!!
But that’s only my opinion and you might really like it and find it really helpful!😊all I dislike about this app is that all it tried doing is take my money 💴 and I didn’t want to get involved with paying!! But I hope you like this app and if you’re looking for a app that you don’t want to pay with especially every week when you might not even go on it often then just find out more about it or delete it!😊
Developer Response ,
Greetings, we are sorry for the misunderstanding, but the standard version is free. The subscription is only for PRO, an upgrade for the app. You can find the localized pricing for all subscription options offered in the App Store listing of the app. The subscription is based on every month/two months/year, not weekly. Subscriptions and purchases are made with Apple, and we do not have access to any of your payment information. If you are not able to log in in the app Settings, that is because you have not created an iTranslate account yet. That is a feature we offer in the app, and it has nothing to do with your subscription. You can cancel the subscription at Apple Subscription Page and send a refund request to Apple. Please notice that deleting the app doesn’t cancel the subscription. If you need any further assistance, you can contact us directly as well: firstname.lastname@example.org -iTranslate Team
Same payment disaster
It looks like I’m not the only one so here is my story. Downloaded this app on a holiday. Felt like giving it a punt and thought even at a cost of £4:99 worth a go. The app was not very intuitive, didn’t really work during conversation and the over all experience was bad. I uninstalled this app. Found out some months later that that I thought was a one off cost was a. Subscription and even after deletion I had been charged monthly for this app. As this was the only app I had ever paid for and had deleted it within a month I took little note of my account as I knew I had not purchased any other apps before and since.
When I contacted apple I was politely informed that even though I had been charged for this subscription for 7 months I could only be refined the previous 2 charges and It would take up to 30 days for this refund to be processed.
My advice is
Stay away from this app - they are not clear on charges
Stay away from Apple - not a fan of their phones (this is a company device) / their UI / and ITunes and how they operate. I feel that if they thought about it a tab called “subscription” within the iTunes settings I would have resolved this a lot sooner but there is no indication as to how to cancel these apparent agreement with out being directed their by apple (convenient since I was informed that this is a common mistake made; wander why they haven’t changed how you access this section????)
That’s all for now, have fun and by a Samsung
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. Deleting an app does not automatically cancel a subscription and it is not possible to start a trial or subscription without actively doing so, terms and prices would have been presented and you would have had to have confirmed. -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 562.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month £4.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months £9.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.