iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 100 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Thank you for using iTranslate! Here’s what’s new:
- iTranslate now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Support for Password AutoFill has been further expanded
- Siri Shortcuts: Open iTranslate via voice commands
- Select languages with our newly designed Language Picker
- Performance improvements for Keyboard extension
- New Offline Language Pack: Macedonian
- Bug fixes & UX improvements to simplify your translation process
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and Reviews
I do love the app
I love the iTranslate app, as it is a great help to me when I need a quick translation of a word or sentence or passage of a language I’m not very familiar with.. Sure it’s not perfect and some of the words are not always very well translated... however overall I’m really very impressed with it and would highly recommend it... I paid a little bit extra to have adverts removed, but not so keen on annual subscription to have offline use, as I already pay for quite a few things on subscription on Apple iOS already. I’ll definitely recommend the basic non-advert online use version of the app though!
Same payment disaster
It looks like I’m not the only one so here is my story. Downloaded this app on a holiday. Felt like giving it a punt and thought even at a cost of £4:99 worth a go. The app was not very intuitive, didn’t really work during conversation and the over all experience was bad. I uninstalled this app. Found out some months later that that I thought was a one off cost was a. Subscription and even after deletion I had been charged monthly for this app. As this was the only app I had ever paid for and had deleted it within a month I took little note of my account as I knew I had not purchased any other apps before and since.
When I contacted apple I was politely informed that even though I had been charged for this subscription for 7 months I could only be refined the previous 2 charges and It would take up to 30 days for this refund to be processed.
My advice is
Stay away from this app - they are not clear on charges
Stay away from Apple - not a fan of their phones (this is a company device) / their UI / and ITunes and how they operate. I feel that if they thought about it a tab called “subscription” within the iTunes settings I would have resolved this a lot sooner but there is no indication as to how to cancel these apparent agreement with out being directed their by apple (convenient since I was informed that this is a common mistake made; wander why they haven’t changed how you access this section????)
That’s all for now, have fun and by a Samsung
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. Deleting an app does not automatically cancel a subscription and it is not possible to start a trial or subscription without actively doing so, terms and prices would have been presented and you would have had to have confirmed. -iTranslate Team
I downloaded this app and created an account until I found out there was a cost. So I deleted the account and the app but the app kept my email address and emails me every day saying I owe £4.99! No I don’t, okay I deleted the app and everything to do with it. But the worst part is I can’t even unsubscribe from where these emails are coming from!! They could improve the app by GETTING RID OF MY EMAIL!! So if you’re about to download this and create an account think about the cost created before you do. I thought this could've been a good idea until I downloaded it about 11 months ago and yet I STILL get emails about it. Although I also think why even have a cost for a translator I'd be better just learning the language! Anyway that was my review, but you'll only see this if you're still reading so I'd like to reward you with. . .
Not downloading the app.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry you are unhappy but if you are being charged for the app it is because you are enrolled in a subscription to iTranslate PRO. It is not possible to start a trial or subscription without actively doing so, terms and prices would have been presented and you would have had to have confirmed. Besides, subscriptions auto renew, if you did not end your trial apple would have renewed you for a subscription to iTranslate PRO. You can cancel this via the subscription settings on your device. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store> Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen> Tap View Apple ID. You can also use the "Manage Subscriptions link in the app settings menu. A refund request would need to be submitted directly to Apple. If you need any further assistance you can contact us directly as well: firstname.lastname@example.org -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 389.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month £4.99
- iTranslate PRO - 2 months £9.99
- iTranslate Premium £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.