itravelsmart is the official journey-planning app for Cheshire West and Chester
itravelsmart is the official journey-planning app for Cheshire West and Chester. Instantly access our public transport journey planner or look up a bus timetable. Find out which bus route serves the stops nearest you. Check out where to hire an e-scooter or plan a cycle journey. Whether for work or leisure, it really is the ideal app to help you travel around the Borough and beyond.
• Near Me – Locates you on the map (when within the area of coverage). Shows railway stations, bus stops Park and Ride sites, E-scooter and car share locations.
• Public Transport Planner – Select journey start and end points on the map or through the search feature and let itravelsmart plan your route. See clear results with routes plotted on a map or as a list. Track easily whilst on the move.
• Bus Timetables – View the latest timetables for all local bus operators in full detail.
• Park and Ride – Find out all you need to know about Chester’s Park and Ride service.
• Community Transport – Details about schemes in the Borough providing community transport services.
• Report Bus Stop Damage – Help to make your environment a better place. Report bus stop vandalism and maintenance issues to the Council. Upload a photo and short description of the issue and submit it to us.
• Cycling Route Planner – Plan a cycle journey from A to B using a range of route characteristics.
• Hired Transport – Find out where your nearest e-scooters or car share vehicles are located and how to access them.
• Useful Numbers – A handy list of transport related contact telephone numbers.
• Twitter – Keep up to date with all the latest tweets from Cheshire West and Chester Council.
We’ve updated the app to improve functionality and fixed an issue with bus timetables.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a update
The app has not been updated for the iPhone X. The text is hard to read and the user interface could be better when selecting stops. I have also found multiple buses missing such as the x8 from Chester to Liverpool. Needs more accessibility options as well.
Poor app with out of date info. Avoid
Used the app for the first time to determine a 2 leg journey only to find that the bus suggested for the 2nd leg does not exist which has left me stranded. As I can't drive following an operation I wanted to use public transport. A poor app.
Does what it says on the tin
Used the travel planner a couple of times now and find it works fine.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CoSocius Ltd
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Cheshire West and Chester