All the ITV shows you want to watch anytime, anywhere. Stream live telly and catch up on your favourite shows like Family Guy and Good Morning Britain on demand.
Watch your favourite series and get caught up in top telly on the go.
Watch ITV wherever you are:
- Stream live TV and classic football events
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premieres and Full Series
- Make it big screen and chromecast what you’re watching on catch-up (Airplay not supported)
You can even watch ad-free*, download and take your favourite shows away with you with ITV Hub+. Just subscribe via the ITV Hub app and download shows straight to your device. Get a free 7-day trial now to see what you’re missing.
* Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad!, and all live TV, will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription. We may include promotions for ITV services
Please see our Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions for more information on Hub+. These can be found at http://www.itv.com/privacy and http://www.itv.com/terms/itvhub/itvhubonlineterms respectively.
In order to deliver a personalised service and improve the ITV Hub, we store certain information on your device, and we may also collect and use your personal data. For details on what information we store, and how we may use your personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at www.itv.com/privacy.
In this release you can restart your live show before it becomes available on demand. We're always improving things so you can enjoy more of the ITV shows you love. And don't forget, you can get a free BritBox trial through ITV Hub, too!
Ratings and Reviews
Yes, it is good to be able to catch up with programmes I have missed, but…
1. The app does not remember where I am
I’m a series - so when I return to viewing, I have to try to find which episode I was watching and how far I had got. This is very annoying in its own right, but even more so when combined with…
2. The app insists on showing the same bunch of ads over and over again. It is soooo frustrating that sometimes I just give up and close the app and watch something elsewhere. If, for example, I want to find which episode in a series I watched last, I might open an episode and have to watch a whole bunch of ads before the episode even starts (which I understand, btw, although it would be better if these were in the middle of the episode, rather than before you have watched anything). Then I realise that I have already seen this episode, so I skip to the next one, and I have to sit through all the same ads again, even though I watched them about 10 seconds ago. This problem would be solved by putting the ads in the breaks in the programme, rather than at the start when you are trying to check if you have watched an episode already. Or by not showing the same ads again to someone who has just watched them.
I’ve recently started to watch a few show on ITV so decided to subscribe. Not a bad price and you can cancel any time. I have a couple of niggles with the app though. It doesn’t always remember what I was watching or where I was up to which is a bit frustrating. Also, this morning I opened the app to watch the catch-up episode of last nights Dancing on Ice only to have the result right there on the home page. I know that seems like a trivial thing and I still enjoyed the show but I don’t know why, when I would have thought most people will be using the app for catch-up, you would put the results of a show on the home page the morning after broadcast, at least give it a couple of days. I very often have to watch shows after they’ve been broadcast and avoid social media so I don’t find out who’s won/gone out/gone through to next week etc but I don’t expect to see it displayed so obviously just the morning after on the channel’s own app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, I have passed this information on to the relevant teams.
App upgrade not compatible
Thanks for nothing ITV. Whilst I enjoy watching programme on the app, I am now longer able to do this. My iPad is too old for the update so the powers that be suggest purchasing new equipment. In a time of uncertainty, where livelihoods are on the line, and we are encouraged to not be wasteful when the environment is in such a precarious state, why should anyone have to purchase something new because an unnecessary update requires it? If companies continue in this way people will either have to upgrade their equipment (and we add to landfill and the depletion of resources) or lose out. Doesn't seem fair or just to me.
I'm also thinking of people who are currently isolated and rely on TV for solace, company and entertainment. It is crucial that these vulnerable people are able to access what they need.
Please reconsider your actions ITV or lose respect and viewers.
There's no point in advising people to visit a website for an explanation. Just a long-winded way of diverting people and confirming what we already know - THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT UNLESS WE PAY A FORTUNE FOR A NEW IPAD/TABLET...blah blah blah. The excuse that ITV Hub needs to be compatible with newer technology is wearing thin. It seems that many of the reviews here are from people who simply cannot afford to purchase a new phone/tablet. In this day and age compatibility should be for everyone.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ITV PLC
- 261.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Gambling
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ Monthly Pass £3.99
- ITV Hub+ Annual Pass £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.