All the ITV shows you want to watch anytime, anywhere. Stream live telly and catch up on your favourite shows like Family Guy and Good Morning Britain on demand.
Watch your favourite series and get caught up in top telly on the go.
Watch ITV wherever you are:
- Stream live TV and classic football events
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premieres and Full Series
- Make it big screen and chromecast what you’re watching on catch-up (Airplay not supported)
You can even go ad-free* so that it’s even easier to watch your favourite series. Just subscribe to ITV Hub+ and download shows straight to your device. And view your top telly on catch up while abroad in the EU. Take a free 7-day trial now to see what you’re missing.
The ITV Hub is where you go for all things ITV. Exclusive content, full series, sports classics and more. Get it and start watching now.
* Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad!, and all live TV, will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription.
Payment for your Hub+ subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you decide to turn off auto-renew in your settings after purchase or at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
We're continually improving the ITV Hub experience, so you can watch more of the Top Telly you love. And don't forget, you can get a free BritBox trial through the ITV Hub, too!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Harry Redknapp8’s Sandbanks Summer
I was actually looking for anaN episode of Doc Martin, but got a little distracted by this programme, I think that it appears to be a rather interesting-update on what I remember of the “island” I knew and loved from the 1960’s. Those were the days my friend!
Anyway, I’m becoming distracted again and when I was in my earl years, my father used to take his family which included his widowed mother to Sandbanks for a day, My sister and I used to enjoy going out for the day: our father being a builder meant that
It was not too easy going away for too long and that trip to Sandbanks made a it a lot better. Viewing the images of a modern Sandbanks is quiet a revelation, mind you, it always did appear a bit “posher” than anywhere else I had seen.
A very frustrating app
I would much, much prefer to record a programme than watch it on the app - the free version at least. The app regularly freezes at the boundaries where adverts are inserted, usually at the end of the adverts before the programme restarts. It usually takes a restart to get the app working again. After navigating back to the programme, it is touch and go whether it takes you back to the place where it dropped out. If it does, you have to watch adverts again. If it doesn’t, you still have to watch adverts before you can start to search the programme for the place where you were before. If you cross an advert boundary, you have to watch more adverts before you can find whether you are at the right place. If you are not then more boundary crossing and advert watching are required before you get back to the right point. Having restarted watching, if you have not lost the will to live, it might freeze again at the next advert boundary. The whole merry-go-round can start again. I think this has been the situation for some time . Goodness knows how the app attracts a rating of 4.6 out 5.
More features needed
Works well for what’s there, always manage to watch my shows.
What could be improved:
- you have to connect to the Internet to start up the app. I paid for the subscription in order to download shows to watch offline when I don’t have any Internet connection, so this feature is pretty restrictive and defeats the point for me!
- would be good to see some +/-15 second buttons to easily scroll back and rewatch something you miss. Trying to drag a slider to go back a few seconds is no easy task
- when you download a show but then hit play on it, the default behaviour is for it to stream rather than play the downloaded version. It’s cumbersome to go to your downloads before you hit play, it would be great if the app applied some logic to play from downloads where possible.
- ITV PLC
- 210.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ Monthly Pass £3.99
- ITV Hub+ Annual Pass £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.