iWHMCS is the official iPhone app for WHMCS allowing you to manage your business while on the move. Fully integrated with the online version, but specifically designed for the iPhone, iWHMCS lets you stay in control even when you're away from your desk. Functionality includes:
- Overview of Stats
- Browse, Search & Manage Clients
- View & Activate or Reject Orders
- View & Respond to Support Tickets
- Manage & Create Invoices
- Enter Transactions & Credits
- View Your To-Do List
- View Personal Admin Notes
- View Staff Online
- View Activity Logs
- Introduced a check that a ticket reply has more text than just the signature before allowing it to submit
- Added confirmation dialogs to Suspend, Unsuspend, Terminate and Create buttons
- Force client list to refresh on client deletion, preventing crash
- Corrected bug where profile list was stored in an immutable array
- Insert predefined reply text is now at cursor position in order to preserve any other text already entered
- Added an additional clientid parameter to getclientsproducts call when viewing a clients products
- Now calculate height of address field when viewing Client profile, rather than set a fixed height
- Force US locale for Invoice dates
- Set font size on home screen to prevent problems with Dynamic Type accessibility option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs notifications and less buggy
Been useful as an overview but seems to crash when clicking support tickets now using WHMCS 7.x
Notifications of support tickets and new orders would be really helpful, taking away the need to just keep checking emails.
Also support tickets seem to have a character limit in that they don't scroll when you reach the keyboard. Not all answers can be that short.
Good but needs improvements
WHMCS is a great billing and support system and the app works ok but seriously needs some work you get errors when trying to load up products on a a customers account and there needs to be a complete overhaul of the user interface to make it easy to use, I hope the developers see these reviews and take notice and improve the app as it could be a much better app with is easy to use, full of features and intuitive bit I notice no updates for 3yrs so I doubt anything will be updated now
Here are some features I would like to see
Notification Support form New Tickets
Biometric login Touch/Face ID support
Today Widget Screen support
Better iPad support as it’s awful at the moment
Apple Watch support
Great for doing quick tasks on the move
Works great for managing my business on the go. I can add new orders, manage my clients and answer their support tickets. Much quicker than logging into the web-based interface from my phone browser.
Does everything I need from it.
The developer, WHMCS Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WHMCS Ltd.
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © WHMCS Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.