Easy to set-up, cost-effective, efficient, full-featured, fully customisable, the UK’s number one iPad EPOS system, iZettle Pro, is the ideal electronic point of sale solution for small and medium size businesses. Our cost effective, cloud-based solution allows business owners in retail and hospitality everywhere to save time, sell faster, increase customer loyalty and make informed decisions through better business insights.
Critically acclaimed by industry experts as being the iPad POS system of choice, iZettle Pro replaces traditional and outdated cash registers with an accessible and advanced modern offering. Designed by a team with a wealth of experience in both retail and hospitality, the solution can be used by coffee shops, food trucks, retail boutiques, restaurants and bars. The essential features of iZettle Pro run offline so that you can continue to trade regardless of internet connectivity.
With iZettle Pro, you can:
• Work offline – Print, open the cash drawer and share table orders between devices*;
• Accept any type of payment - cash, credit/debit cards and contactless;
• Print customer receipts, kitchen checks and drinks orders on a range of compatible Star Micronics receipt and kitchen printers;
• Connect a range of cash drawer sizes to suit your business needs;
• Scan barcodes using a range of compatible Bluetooth barcode scanners;
• Send email receipts directly to your customers;
• Create and sell gift cards;
• Hold sales on account;
• Save orders to a table or for collection and delivery;
• Collect and manage deposits;
• View detailed real-time reports from any device with a web browser, analyse business performance, and make changes to your products and users via our Backoffice, anytime anyplace;
• Download the smartphone reports app to stay updated on the move;
• Utilise standard EPOS functionality such as gratuities, paid outs, no sales, floats;
• Train staff quickly and efficiently with our easy-to-use layout and functionality;
• Track staff hours worked using clock in and out functionality;
• Create multiple user accounts with different access levels;
• Manage products, pricing, users, and more, remotely from your Backoffice;
• Recognise and reward loyal customers;
• Keep your inventory up to date with our integrated stock control;
• Post sales to Xero® accounting software;
• Rely on UK-based 7-day, free-of-charge telephone & online support.
Download the iZettle Pro app and explore our software unrestricted and free of charge for 14 days. Alternatively, arrange a call with one of our team to have all of your questions answered with an online demonstration.
*Please note: iZettle Pro is not reliant on a stable internet connection, a reliable and professional local WiFi network is essential for offline printing and sharing of table orders.
We're always improving iZettle Pro and update our app every month. To make sure you don't miss them, keep Automatic Updates turned on.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Small improvements to UI and customisation capabilities needed ASAP
Please make it possible to edit colour, name & price etc from edit panel layout mode! Would make the re-adjusting & shuffling of menus 100 times easier.
Very poor support
We have been running this app for over two year and the support is steadily getting worse. Over the last month to six weeks our success rate to the kitchen printer has been 58%. Missed orders, part orders, resorted back to paper. During this time we contacted iZettle Pro support team for assistance we were told we had a network problem, items in the network were replaced, lines were tested network provider brought in all was checking out on their front. We then reinstalled the app, first thing you see on the sign in page is a message telling you that there in an update available, on a newly installed app??? Call support who informed me to ignore that message as I was on the latest version, but who knows the system was showing me different versions depending where you looked, so you just ignore that as well-what do you believe. The one bit I think is correct was where it said that one of the upgrades was a debug for printer related problems. 100% success rate today so far. Strangely enough it would appear not to be a network fault after all that hassle and expense. My advice is steer well clear of this product unless you want to get on first name terms with the support staff. Sorry 1 star is lowest that you can award anyone.
The App looks good enough but it’s filled with bugs that constantly makes it crash, normally just when a customer is trying to pay. Completely unreliable, doesn’t always sync with other iPads running same App, when it does eventually sync it doubles tabs or removes them. I have no idea how much using this as a till system has cost my business but I know it’s significant. I would have given zero stars if I could. The technical support is laughable too.
It’s a nice idea that could be ok if it ever actually worked, I’ve used it for 12 months and am replacing the whole system.
- INTELLIGENT POINT OF SALE LTD
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Intelligent Point Of Sale Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.