No. 1 App for ZIP and RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1. Updated for iOS 15.
2. Fixed defects.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes sharing multiple files via email easy
I was very pleased to find an app that could add an such a useful, and to me essential feature. I almost expect to be able to zip a file on any device, and maybe I could with more apps like this one.
Updated in app to pro version, money gone but no pro!
I downloaded this free version and decided to update using the link in the pop up to upgrade. I paid the £5.99 to do this and the money has come out, but it hasn’t upgraded, if I try to download the pro version it wants me to pay again, and my bill just says £5.99 but doesn’t have a description of what I paid for! Is this a total scam or a bug? I don’t want to pay another £6 for something I’ve already paid for. Not sure how to get the 5.99 refunded either.
A maze zing
Frustrated with not being able to listen to songs bought on Ioimio I gave this app a go and ya da success at last to unlock those pesky files - thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 72 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.