A fast, simple, science-based way to make every minute count!
Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, the workout has helped people around the world.
• Workout Library contains 22 preset workouts, varying in intensity and duration
• Workouts are designed to fit your schedule, ranging from 7 to 32 minutes
• 72 exercises and 22 workouts you can customize to create over 1,000 variations – from easy to hard
• Smart Workout feature gauges your fitness and motivation level and creates a variety of workouts specifically for you
• Create custom workouts targeting multiple focus areas and workout intensity
• Control music and audio prompts from your device
• Learn the exercises with 72 high-definition video tutorials
• Set workout and inactivity reminders to help you stay on track
• Share your workouts via Facebook and Twitter
• Workouts are tracked and can be integrated with your iPhone Health App
It’s time to work out!
We’ve worked hard to make sure our policies and practices meet the high standard for data privacy introduced by the new European Union data protection law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR)
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for exercise avoiders
As a slightly plump, slightly unfit 60 year old, I have avoided this kind of exercise for years. I thought walking miles was enough. This app is perfect, from just lying on the floor laughing, unable to do anything after the first session, I can get right through the easy workout. Twice. In a week!!!
It’s well explained, I love the user rating which tailors the next session, and it is easy to use at your own pace.
And, the stubborn weight seems finally to be shifting. Absolutely thrilled.
Number of smart workout cycles optimistic!
This is a great app and I’ve noticed a huge increase in my fitness levels since I started using it 6 months ago. The main area for feedback, and improvement, however is related to its automatic increase in number of cycles as your fitness increases. This is usually a good thing, however on a couple of occasions I’ve only managed 1 out of 2, or 2 out of 3 cycles of smart workout, due to my own physical limitations. Because I haven’t finished all the cycles, nothing registers on the tracker at all. Which is a little deflating. It would be better under ‘my performance’ to list the number of cycles of smart workout actually completed, and this would give a more accurate picture of performance over time as well.
Really excellent but room for improvement for the watch app
I have been using this app on the iPhone for several years and I think it is brilliant - there is really not much more I could want and given that it is free that makes it extra special.
I have just got an Apple Watch and find that a little more frustrating. It would be nice to be able to at least have the audio come out of the watch so that you don’t need to be near the phone to know when the 30s exercise is come to an end or what exercise is coming up next. Ideally it would be good for it to be fully functional from the watch so you don’t need to have your phone near by at all.
- Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- 210.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.