J.P. Morgan’s Research team leverages cutting-edge technologies and innovative tools to bring clients industry-leading analysis and investment advice. Employing big data analysis, machine learning and other techniques combined with their macro, asset class, sector and company expertise, our award winning analysts set the industry standard for delivering the most comprehensive and impactful research to clients.
J.P. Morgan’s top rated research is now available to qualified clients of J.P. Morgan on iPad and iPhone. The app is free to download and can be used by qualified J.P. Morgan clients with a J.P. Morgan Markets username and password.
Key app features:
· Personalize the content you want at your fingertips via a customizable home page
· Add your own widgets to the home page – follow research Analysts, Companies or Publications
· Access all content available to you from the Explore page
· View Research articles and Commentary, and get related Analyst/Company information
· Access videos and podcasts
· Save, share and read research (incl media) anytime – even offline – via Briefcase
· Quickly monitor live market movements
· Seamless login using Apple FaceID or TouchID, on supported devices
This is for information only, not an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or to enter into a transaction involving any financial instrument, nor an official confirmation of terms. J.P. Morgan Markets services are not available to all customers or in all countries at this time. Please consult your J.P. Morgan representative to learn more about the services available to you. Please go to https://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/jpmorganmarkets/email to review the entire disclosure.
- Adding Securitized Products Market Monitor.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great improvements on the user interface
Really pleased with the latest updates. The app has always proved useful for reports on my mobile, so it’s nice to be able to personalise my feed and follow analysts to easily access research.
The new update is a lot cleaner.
Version 3 is worse than terrible.
The new version has removed the emerging markets section to check bond prices. I used this all the time. Why have you removed functionality! I want the old version back please. DELETE.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.