Jaap is the bani (set of hymns) uttered by Guru Gobind Singh ji, the Tenth Sikh Guru, the Tenth Nanak.
It is one of the Five Banis recited by most practising Sikhs each morning and the bani that the Panj Pyare recite while preparing Amrit on the occasion of Amrit Sanchaar (Sikh Initiation), a ceremony held to admit initiates into the Khalsa Brotherhood.
It is the second bani of the five in the daily morning prayer routine of a Sikh. This bani has the same place in the Dasam Granth as the Japji Sahib has in Guru Granth Sahib.
Key Features of the app Jaap Sahib:
1) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
2) Meaning of the path on every page.
3) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
4) One can select path language from Gurmukhi, Hindi and English.
5) One can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
7) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
# Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.