Programming editor in your pocket.
It's a simple and portable editing tool for web engineers and designers.
- Preview on internal browser.
- Show console logs or errors.
- Import project / Download images form web.
- Send e-mail / iTunes file sharing to export.
- Configure editor styles.
- Simple server for Wi-Fi
- Export to / Import from Dropbox.
- Project templates (Basic/jQuery/React/Bootstrap/p5)
That's all. JSAnywhere is minimal forever.
* The magazine "Mac People" in September 2013 issue.
* "Apps for Developers" on App Store collection by Apple in June, 2015.
- Dropbox export/import does not work on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
It does the most basic, which is editing HTML/CSS/JS, but of course it is so basic that you need to be very careful in typing and also there is no help. Going to that next level is really a full-ide and a completely different project.
In the meantime I would suggest you sort out the refresh bug mentioned earlier. You cannot change the CSS/JS without either updating the HTML twice as Neal mentioned or else killing the app and restarting.
If you can allow us to select different fonts that would be useful too.
Please add Syntax Highlighting
I like the app, but I really miss syntax highlighting.
It contains ads but they're refreshingly unobtrusive. Still I'd like the option to purchase a pro version with no ads whatsoever.
An ad-free version with Syntax highlighting would receive 5 stars from me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.