The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
- Fixed issue where adding excises in a during a workout, will result in quick workout mode
- Fixed issue where quick workouts seem to only save the last exercise
- Fixed issue where users cannot delete workout logs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Trying a new app
Iv been looking for a new app to use to track my workouts for ages now because my old app was very basic and kept crashing. I tried a few other apps which just seemed to bog you down with fancy stuff and ways to try and charge you. Iv just had my first workout with the JEFIT app and I was very impressed! So easy to use with a handy timer built into the app which means I don’t have to use my phone timer now. Also a nice little touch was at the end when you complete your workout they give you a nice little summery, FYI I lifted 2.5 elephants during that workout 😂😂 10/10 and I’m going to recommend it to my mates
Rest timer still buggy
I’ve been using this app for a while and I really like it, but I’m not keen on the latest changes - the rest timer is now really clunky, and it doesn’t work at all if you have a superset. It shows the rest times when I view the workout, so they are on there, but while I’m doing the workout there is no rest timer shown when it switches from one exercise to the next, only giving a single rest timer at the very end of the superset.
I also don’t like that the rest timer is now dominant over the rest of the app - I used to just tap it once to minimise and could tweak values while I’m resting, but now I need to swipe down a couple of times to minimise the timer, and it won’t let me select the next set until the rest timer is done - it’s a minor thing, but if I’m upping my weights and need to alter values I like doing it while I’m resting so I can maximise my time.
One final thing is when I now select ‘start workout’ there’s a countdown timer? I don’t think it’s necessary at all, as we’re ready to go when selecting start. It’s another minor thing, but it’s really annoying as it won’t let me do anything in the app until the timer finishes.
I’m sorry this seems so critical - it is a great app, but this is the only way I could leave feedback.
Good but room for improvement
This is an excellent app, it’s just a shame it is really buggy and hard to use at times. Having said that, I recommend this app - I just wish some of the bugs could be fixed and some small improvements added to make it a perfect app. Below are a few bugs/recommendations:
1) entering reps/weight for a set seems to have become buggy since the last update, it now overwrites the previous set
2) when you finish your target number of sets there is 2 buttons in the top corner, one that is a + sign, the other says “set”. The set button looks like it should be clickable but isn’t
3) the overall approach of the app needs rethinking. When I just want to do an ad hoc session, I can’t
4) entering details of cardio is difficult - especially if you do multiple runs in a session, and there’s no functionality for interval training logs
5) the summary screen you see when you finish a workout is cool, but there’s no way of going back to see details of an entire workout except for the feed screen. You can see the log screen but this doesn’t give you the information like time spent resting, total weight lifted etc
6) the graphs on 1rpm and total weigh are great features but really difficult to find, sometimes impossible
Fix these please!!
- Jefit Inc.
- 91.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Jefit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Yearly Subscription £38.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription £35.99
- Elite Yearly Subscription £32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.