Jet2.com – Friendly low fares
Download our FREE app to have all of our flights at your fingertips! It’s the easiest way to browse, book, manage your booking, check-in and get your boarding pass, whether you’re using your iPhone or iPad.
Finding your ideal flight is easy from our nine UK bases – Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle to over 60 sun, city and ski destinations.
Here’s a handy summary of our app’s best features:
* Book flights and all your Travel Essentials – search for flights, find the best deals and book our friendly low fares.
* Add Travel Essentials – add 22kg bags, golf bags or ski equipment when you’re booking your flight. You can also add reserved seats and choose from a range of delicious in-flight meals as you book. Plus, you can always log in again later if you need to add more!
* Check in online – check in all passengers on your booking through the app.
* Mobile boarding passes – download your boarding passes directly to your smartphone and save to Apple Wallet.
* Live flight info – use our handy flight tracking tool to check the info on your flight before take off. It’s also ideal for picking up friends and family from the airport.
* Jet2carhire – search and book car hire for your trip. We search leading car hire providers to find you the lowest prices.
* Recent searches – our app saves your recent searches so you can see the flights you last looked for.
* Now available on iPad – enjoy all of our app’s features on a bigger screen!
We've made a small change to our FAQs section
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better so 4 stars
I found the app very useful. BUT It would be superior if it had all uk airports to all destinations in a particular country
I find myself able to navigate in most countries once arrived. But just getting there There or here is the rub. I have to go through all airports working my way outwards , distance wise from U.K. base otherwise this app is very intuitive to follow once home airport and a suitable destination is found
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we’re thrilled you’re enjoying using the Jet2.com app! We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates! Richard at Jet2.com
Just back from Tenerife and everyone with Jet 2 to I broke my collar bone last year no not able to lift my 10 kg suitcase staff at Belfast International airport and staff at las Americus south where absolutely wonderful they took my suitcases and let me go through it took a lot of pressure off me as I’ve always been very independent status on playing where exceptional tonight thank you so much to you and all your staff will be booking shortlyThanks again
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we're thrilled you've enjoyed your experience with Jet 2. We looking forward to you booking with us again soon!
Good app to complement website
Whilst I prefer to use the website on a PC for booking (easier to print off confirmations, etc) this is a good app for quickly checking flights, options, bookings - especially when mobile. The update to 3.0.0 crashed when starting (at least it did on my iPhone 8+ running iOS12.1) - but fixed the next day. Responses like that give confidence.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.