Download the free Jext® app, especially designed to support Jext® patients 24/7. The app has useful features for on-the-go including: an ‘in an emergency’ guide and help on holiday.
'IN AN EMERGENCY' GUIDE
• Step-by-step audio and visual instructions for using Jext® in an emergency.
• The app provides a GPS location service and prompts you to call 999 in the UK or 112 in Ireland.
• You can watch Jext® demonstration videos, including: ‘How to use’, to help familiarise yourself, family and friends on what to do in the event of an anaphylactic reaction.
EXPIRY ALERT SERVICE
Register with the Expiry Alert service to receive free alerts warning you when your Jext® is due to expire.
You will be notified:
• 4 weeks prior to the expiration of your Jext®.
• 2 weeks prior to the expiration of your Jext®.
• The day after the expiration of your Jext®.
HELP ON HOLIDAY
• The Jext® app provides phrase sheets to help you during foreign travels.
• This contains translations for useful phrases relating to food allergies.
Updated homepage layout
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really useful app!
I downloaded this app as my daughter has been prescribed Jext. The app has easy to follow instructions and a video. Although the app is quite basic the content is really useful.
A handy app for anyone with severe allergies carrying a Jext adrenaline auto injector. Step by step instructions, will send your GPS co ordinates when you call 999. Reminds you when your injector needs replacing and handy translation phrase sheets for those travelling with allergies - I would like to see this section expanded in future versions.
- ALK Abello Ltd
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ALK-Abelló Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.