Order and receive anything from your favourite restaurants, supermarkets and high street retail stores. From burgers, pizza, sushi, fresh fruit and vegetables to cosmetics, groceries, clothes and electronics, receive anything to your door in 35 minutes.
But don't just take our word for it...
“You can order anything you want through them and get it delivered to your address in less than an hour” - Yahoo! Style
“The shopping game-changer” - Metro
"Jinn will deliver you anything so long as it's legal" - The Evening Standard
With Jinn, you can:
- Eat takeaway pizza from restaurants like PIZZA HUT, PIZZA EXPRESS, DOMINOES PIZZA and PAPA JOHNS
- Order burgers, drinks and sides from BURGER KING, MCDONALD’S, KFC, FIVE GUYS or even PATTY and BUN
- Get super fast asian food delivered from the best local JAPANESE, CHINESE, THAI and CURRY restaurants
- Shop for groceries and alcohol from local supermarkets like SAINSBURY’S, TESCOS, MORRISONS, MARKS AND SPENCER, WAITROSE and even WHOLEFOODS
- Buy essentials from BOOTS pharmacies
- Order FLOWERS from the best local florists
- Buy clothes or gifts from the UK’s biggest retail department stores and fashion retailers like JOHN LEWIS, H&M, ZARA, HARVEY NICHOLS and even HAMLEYS!
- Receive a NESPRESSO delivery or the latest electronic accessories from the nearest APPLE STORE or CURRY’S
If it can fit on the back of a delivery bike, Jinn can take care of it. We even allow you to track orders to your door with our GPS tracking map system.
**Available in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Madrid and Barcelona**
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Message customer service regarding cigarette delivery but no reply. They have a live chat system making people believe they will reply quickly. They should have an email contact service displayed because that’s what it is. Not a live chat response a email reply.
What the hell is this app.
Honestly don’t get it, use Deliveroo or Uber eats, yahoo answers can get you food quicker and at a reliable time tbh. When you order food from Jinn your basically playing Russian roulette to see if your food’s gunna come or not. On the off chance you get that 1/6 chance you do get your food the drivers are nice, however there is basically no structural system in the app. It allows drivers from the other side of London to get your order which seems like one of the reasons it doesn’t even come. Now if you excuse me, since I’m an irresponsible young adult who didn’t plan to cook tonight because he was counting on Jinn to be his food saviour I gotta run to Tesco cus every little helps.
Worst but best delivery app in London
The service is disgusting. Customer service takes ages to respond, card gets declined for no reason, anything can happen when you order here. This is the fifth time now that my order has taken over 2 hours to arrive and it still hasnt. My delivery estimate was 45 minutes originally. My driver isn’t even moving and I can’t understand his accent and he won’t respond to my texts. Also, my order was £10 and my delivery charge was £12. The reason its the best is its got everywhere. Literally everywhere. It doesn’t even need to be a registered shop.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.