Search for jobs with JobServe, the worlds first job site.
The JobServe app provides the quickest and simplest way to find your next job and continue your career, anywhere in the world.
All the search features you would expect from the JobServe website are brought to the app.
* Search over 50,000 global jobs.
* Get Job Alerts pushed to your device as notifications.
* Email Jobs to yourself - Find the one you like, email it and apply from home using JobServe's very simple online application process.
* Store Jobs as Favourites - allows simple collection and email them all to yourself to look at later.
* Apply for jobs from your device - have a free Job Seeker account with JobServe and apply for jobs on the move. Register from your device.
* Use Search Assist - The simple 5-step wizard to building a top quality search.
* Get Suggestions - Using JobServe patented technology, you can get suggested jobs sent to your iPhone based on your profile and behaviour on JobServe.
* Search History - Each search is saved and allows quick running of your favourite search without having to type anything.
* Connect to your online account with JobServe and use your saved searches and view all your recent applied jobs.
Plus many more features.
Bug fixes and iOS11 ready
Ratings and Reviews
Huge Improvement but still not perfect
The last version was by pretty much all accounts awful and didn't really reflect the functionality of the excellent website.
This version is very much better but there are still areas that could be improved.
Seems to work well enough
I've had a number of job apps and this has been the most user-friendly that I've come across. The search function isn't perfect, I had a listing come by email but when I searched for it it didn't show up until I gave it the job title to look for. But it's a breeze to apply for jobs with this and, more importantly, the agents appear to be watching their inboxes and actually respond, unlike other apps where it seems like submitting your details into a black hole.
Key functionality missing or now working
Forget it If you want to use this app to shortlist suitable jobs but then use your PC to tailor your cv, covering letter etc before sending your application. (Something I suspect the majority of potential users would want to do)
What is so frustrating is this app is so close to being able to provide this.
Jobserve developers, I hope you read the reviews posted here. If so PLEASE provide the following functionality:
1) There is supposed to be existing functionality to allow users to email favourites (short listed vacancies) to themselves however this frequently fails to work.
2) as other reviewers have commented, there is no way to see the jobs short listed on the website even when logged in. This does feel like a really significant oversite.
If either one of the above is reliably provided I would give this app 5 stars
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.