With over 30 million downloads, Jorte is one of the most popular calendar/organizer applications.
Jorte has many features and themes to change the UI to reflect your personality and interests.
TNW: "Seriously, if you’re into customizing the look of your calendar, colors, backgrounds, (...)then take a look at Jorte."
App Judgement: Robust Calendar, Events and Task Manager. Totally customizable to suit your needs.
** Features **
-Sync iOS default calendar, Google Calendar, Google Task, Evernote & you can add sports events, weather forecast & more.
- Apple Watch support.
- iOS Widget support, check upcoming events at a glance.
-Jorte Calendar Sync & backup with Jorte Cloud and Sync with multiple devices.
-Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Vertical views.
-Adjust the starting day of the week; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
-Customize Colors/Background Image/Fonts-Change the color of the day, bands, event titles etc.
-Set Repeat events Weekly, Bi-Weekly, yearly, even 1st Tuesday of each Month, in any repeating format.
-Adjustable Font Size.
-Calendar Tabs: Group & view which calendars you want.
Jorte has its own cloud syncing system to sync your calendar, back your data up on the cloud, and share the calendar with someone else.
You can access the Jorte Cloud on your Phone or on your PC, use it to plan your personal schedule as well as for work. It’s the best way to back up your data as well. First step is to get a Jorte ID, Free of Charge, and sign in to Jorte Cloud.
Jorte Cloud - https://jorte.net/
*Attention*: If you are syncing with iOS default Calendar or Google calendar through iOS Calendar, your previous data shows depending on the length of the sync
setting of in iOS Settings app. Please go to: Phone’s Settings Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > SYNC > and select the length of the calendar data you want, from 2 Weeks Back, 6 Months Back, or All Events.
－>Then the previous data you’ve input will start to reappear on your calendar as event data was never deleted, but was hidden based on this setting.
- Icons, Themes, and Wallpapers allow you to further customize your calendar the way you like.
=Premium Feature =
Jorte is free to download and use. Jorte Premium Service adds advanced features & enterprise functions with the below subscriptions.
Download & use of select icons and daily calendars
- Additional Cloud Storage for Diary Photos
- Unlimited use of select Premium Themes
- Passcode Lock/Secret Calendars
- Advanced Customization
- Office 365 Calendar sync
- Turn ads off
The following Subscription tiers for Jorte are available:
- Jorte Premium: Monthly $2.99 / Annually $29.99
- Jorte Plus: Annually $3.99
- Jorte Buffet: Monthly $1.99
• Price may vary based on the currency of your settings. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $2.99 (Monthly) / $29.99 (Annually) for Jorte Premium, $3.99 (Annually) for Jorte Plus, or $1.99 (Monthly) for Jorte Buffet.
• Subscriptions may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
GPS location permission request is used for the weekly weather forecast of your location, and also show the nearby events and calendars based on its location.
Please note that this app may send Push notifications once it has detected a beacon (even in the background), for that reason, it uses Bluetooth communication which could have an effect in the battery consumption. You can set Bluetooth On or Off at any time from the device settings.
Hello Kitty(c)'76'16 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
- Added Notification support for the new Jorte "PF Calendar" platform.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening Jorte.
- Other Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoying so far but 1 suggestion
If Jorte is to be my 1 and only calendar app then I need to be able to direct link to the event invitation to remove it or have the option to just remove individual invitations from the calendar. Otherwise they just clutter the screen and the process for removing them is too round-the-houses. Thanks
Great events app syncs with Google Calendar
I use Google Calendar extensively for work job planning. Jorte Calendar has useful features and syncs fully with Google. Other team and family members can use it and share events.
Sync can be a little slow, auto sync tends not to work, but easily sorted by a single tap of the sync button added to your menu bar.
Great support team
Love the app. Issue with an update that took it away from me for a short time but the support team were superb in helping me and keeping me updated. You don't get customer service like that much anymore, they were awesome! Lesson learned - ensure you back up as a few days without a calendar can make you lost.
- Jorte Inc.
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Jorte Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 水森亜土 Boys＆Girls 背景画像セット(3枚) £0.99
- ADO MIZUMORI Everyday Life Icons 1 (Set of 10) £0.99
- ADO MIZUMORI Event Icons (Set of 10) £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.