Create your own story with Journo! From classic journal writing to travel maps and photo books, you’ll be able to document your adventures, print your journals, publish your travels online and much more!
We give you the tools you need to immediately start writing your own amazing story!
Being able to keep a flexible journal on your iPhone or iPad with text, drawings, images, videos and maps helps you document your memories and experiences on the go...
Paper journals take time to write in, space in your pocket and you can’t add those beautiful pics and vids you just took – how inconvenient!
We understand that paper journals may have a special place in your heart – we love them too - which is why you can instantly print your Journo as a map or coffee table book! Customize the Journo however you like with text styles, colors, placement and more to create the perfect printed Journo to treasure your memories (and show off to your guests ;).
It gets better: get your own dedicated page on the Journo site where you can publish your Journos online for your friends – or the world – to see without needing to download the app!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE JOURNO TODAY?
- TRAVEL MAPS: View and track your route on a custom designed map.
- CAPTURE THE MOMENT: For beautiful sunsets, landscapes and other moments when words just don’t cut it, add videos and images directly into your Journo (we'll even tag them exactly where you took them).
- NOT JUST DIGITAL: Print stunning route maps and gorgeous coffee table books full of your cherished memories. We’ll do all the hard editing with our signature ‘automagical layout’ feature. You can add the finishing touches, then send your Journo to print!
- USE WITH FRIENDS: You and your friends want to keep a shared Journo of your travels? You and the hubby want to write down all the funny things the kids do? Only Journo lets you collaborate in a shared Journo. More people, more memories!
- USE OFFLINE: No internet? No worries! Even without a connection, you can use Journo without a hitch. And when you connect again to the internet, we’ll securely sync your data for you.
- SHOW THE WORLD: Every Journo client will have their own dedicated page on our website where you can publish your Journo online for your friends to see, without requiring them to download the app. You can browse through other people’s Journos, too!
IN THE PRESS:
- Awarded “Best Travel App” by IMA Awards
- “Sharing memories from a trip can get messy. Journo removes the pain.” – National Geographic Travel
- “Makes journaling super easy and fun for anyone and everyone.” – The Gadget Flow
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
The Journo App is free to download and comes with a 14-Day Free Trial. Subscribe anytime to continue adding entries to your Journos and to immediately access our Exclusive Content (any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited). We offer the following Journo subscriptions:
- $11.99 per month
- $65.99 per 6 months
- $99.99 per year
Journo also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-time upfront payment of $299.99 with unlimited access to Journo forever.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Journo subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at the end of each term unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
*** Download Journo today, enjoy the FREE TRIAL and start making memories that will last a lifetime! ***
◆ Document your travels like nowhere else!
* We've unlocked all map styles for you.
* Now you can easily enjoy this app in Dark Mode without a hitch.
* Map locations all loading up even more options based on your location
* Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Update today and track and share your adventures like you never could before!
And as always, we have a full-time support team that’s here for anything and everything you may need. Just hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our client success squad will respond quickly. If you’d like to reach me directly - and I love hearing from fellow travel junkies - email me at email@example.com.
Thanks again for all the love and support. We know you’ll just love what we’ve done in this update and, if you do, would you consider leaving us a nice review in the App Store? They go a long way and mean a lot! Thanks for considering.
Onwards and upwards,
Dane & The Journo Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use app
Easy to use travel app. Some features such as ‘liking’ an entry can be temperamental. Easy to share entries to social media and/or by sending a link to family and friends. Easy photo and video uploads.
I’ve struggled around bits of the world with Moleskine, pens and various bits of writing paraphernalia, graduated to on-line (won’t name them) and now have settled down, considerably relieved, with Journo. Don’t know how it happened, but thankfully it did. My travelling life is now a lot easier since I switched. Easier note. This ease is wholly a result of the wonderful after sale service that I’ve received from Journo headquarters. I’m not brilliant at technical stuff, every trip generates at least one cry for help. My cries have been pacified, solutions found and all has been well (usually caused by my ineptitude). Journo is brilliant and lets me show my family what I’m doing without any of the bother generated by my previous attempts at on-line diaries. Sometimes I can get away with just photographs which, incidentally, upload really swiftly, even in the depths of the
Thar Desert. My family though, demands words. Photographs and text sit well together, allow for easy editing and juggling. The maps let those at home see where I the world I am. It’s so very satisfying being able to look back on trips I may well have forgotten had they not been documented on Journo. Each episode is now there for me (looks so good on my iPad), which is the main reason I joined Journo in the first place.
Developer Response ,
Chris999999! You rock man. Thanks so much for the love and support. 🙏 Please let me know how it worked for you in Amsterdam! (firstname.lastname@example.org) I'd love to hear about it! - Dane & The Journo Team
We are shortly off on a gap year or years on our boat having worked all our lives and not had the chance earlier. As such we have been looking for the perfect blogging app to enable us to document our journey for friends & family. Being technically minded my husband has researched and tested all suitable candidates and found Journo to be the one for us. As the writer in the family I have now also started using it and am finding it easy and intuitive so it suits me too. Together when we find something it doesn’t do that we think would be good we are sharing with the Journo team and often finding that it is sorted for us which is great. The Journo team are very responsive and open to new suggestions. We are departing very soon which is very exciting and it is Journo that we will be using because it is the best. A result 😀
- Journo Inc.
- 161.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020, Journo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month £10.99
- 1 Year £90.99
- 6 Months £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.