JRCALC Plus provides up to date national and regional guidance for prehospital professionals across the UK relevant to their local trust.
Registered trusts include:
- EMAS (East Midlands Ambulance Service)
- NIAS (Northern Ireland Ambulance Service)
- SCAS (South Central Ambulance Service)
- SECAmb (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- SWAST (South Western Ambulance Service)
- YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service)
Developed by Class Professional Publishing, key features of the app are:
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance
- Contains Clinical Notices for registered trusts
- Includes all medicines tables, algorithms and advice
- Ability to add your own notes
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
Visit https://jrcalcplus.co.uk/setpassword to set your password.
Class Professional are the exclusive publisher of the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines and have developed JRCALC Plus, a unique app, so clinicians can access local and national guidelines all in one place. Class Publishing have exclusive licence to publish and distribute the national guidelines, which are authored by both the Joint Royal Colleges of Ambulance Liaison Committee and the Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. National guidelines complement local guidelines on conveyance, Emergency Departments and other health services.
- Updated local guidance for EMAS.
- New local guidance for YAS.
- New local guidance for SWAST.
- Plus general bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Installed ok, worked fine for a while now just flickers upon opening- have to delete and reinstall, re-log on just to get the app to open up.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with the app. Please could you send us a feedback email (using the 'send feedback' button on the dashboard) from the app on your device so we can investigate this for you?
Can not rely on this app
I have been using the (SCAS) version, and whilst I can praise the content, I am sorry to say that I can not trust this app to work properly. I have had an issue where the app just would not load, and despite closing it and re-opening the app the dashboard screen just flickered. When I sent a feedback email I was told that no other customers had reported any issues and they can not replicate the error to look into it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry you are experiencing trouble with the app. From what you have told us, this problem has now resolved itself, but we have tested the app on devices like yours and found no similar fault. Should this happen to you again, please do send through a screenshot to allow us to investigate this further as we take the reliability of the app very seriously.
Great app very helpful
Would it be possible to add a free text box at the bottom of then drug pages so that people can write notes re: service specific drugs,
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 123.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Association of Ambulance Chief Executives, Class Professional Publishing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.