You are Judge Dredd! Build a deck of his iconic weapons and bring justice to the streets of Mega-City One as the comic pages of Judge Dredd come to life in this addictive and free-to-play collectable card battler RPG!
Mega-City One, 2141 AD. Home to over 130 million citizens, this urban hell is situated along the east coast of a post-apocalyptic North America. Crime is rampant, and only the Judges – empowered to dispense instant justice – can stop total anarchy. Toughest of them all is JUDGE DREDD – he is the Law!
Using writers and artists from the Judge Dredd comics, fight through new stories, go on Patrols, and fight enemies old and new, bringing Justice to the streets of Mega-City One.
You are the Law!
* Zarjaz free-to-play strategy adventure RPG (Role Playing Game)
* Build a deck of Dredd’s iconic weapons, including the Lawgiver, Lawrod, Stubb Gun and Daystick! Not to mention Dredd’s punches, kicks and head-butts
* Unlock and upgrade unique attacks for each weapon
* Find special character cards including Judge Anderson, Judge Rico and Judge Giant
* Multiple game modes include Crime File stories and Patrols
* Fight through the streets of Mega-City One, discover new locations and judge lawbreaking perps!
* Complete epic story Crime Files written by current Dredd writers
* Combining 2D animated comic artwork with stunning 3D animations
* Comic artwork created by current Dredd artists and colourists
* Hear Dredd’s voice as he dispenses justice
PLEASE NOTE: Judge Dredd: Crime Files is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
JUDGE DREDD®; JUDGE DREDD IS A REGISTERED TRADE MARK; ® and © REBELLION A/S; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Perp Hit Accuracy
- Perps accuracy now defined by Perp type + weapon used
- Cits and Eldsters are poor shots!
- Perp armour doesn’t automatically increase at higher levels
- If a Perp in a Patrol has no armour at level 1, they won’t gain more armour when levelled up
- Perp courage increased on medium and hard Crime Files
- Text added to show when Dredd is dodging hits
Card Levelling Glitch Fixed
- Fixed bug with cards upgraded above their max level
- Cards can no longer be upgraded above their max level
- Various bug fixes and graphical enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You are the law.
I have to say this game is fantastic! I’m digging the music. Gameplay is fun and easy to get the hang of. So far no energy system, no internet connection is required so you can play this whenever you feel like it. The artwork is fantastic and it’s cool to hear Dredd talk.
Only thing I’d add in a later update is a way to transfer data to other devices so I can keep playing this on both my iPad or if I’m out my phone without having to level up on both and do everything multiple times.
Other then that keep up the good work!
Really enjoyable in short bursts
When I first saw the screenshots and synopsis of this game, I got a little concerned.
Luckily, it’s a very fun game, with some excellent 200ad inspired art.
Have so far not experienced any pressure to spend real cash, though have watched short ads for double in game currency.
Would be really nice to include a bonus or a penalty for misjudging a situation, only knocking out or arresting a futsie who isn’t armed for example.
- well paced, fairly tactical gameplay
- 2000ad art and sensibility
- some of the UI looks like a PC game from the ‘90s. Lots of mock-metallic surfaces.
- character models are great, but the lack of facial expressions is a real shame, especially when interrogating
Amazing, Just Amazing For An iOS Game
I have played loads of Rebellion games on my pc and think very highly of them so when I noticed this little gem I was dubious, very dubious but this was not needed. It’s an outstanding card game, if not the best, on iOS and that comes from an avid Gwent player.
- No Yetis Allowed Limited
- 375.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 No Yetis Allowed Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Street Judge Eagle Pack £9.99
- Rookie Eagle Pack £4.99
- Senior Judge Eagle Pack £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.