Juice! keeps an eye on your laptop’s battery charge level and can play a sound when it’s time to plug in or when it’s OK to disconnect from the mains. Set it to warn you with an audio cue when you’re running low on battery or when the power supply to your laptop is interrupted.
Juice! can help you get the most out of your laptop’s battery. You may have noticed that leaving your laptop plugged in all the time can shorten its battery life. To keep it healthy, it’s recommended to fully discharge the battery about once a month and to maintain a charge level between 20% and 80% the rest of the time. You can set Juice! to play a sound when the battery charge drops below a level of your choosing, or when it’s reached a level at which you’d like to unplug.
Juice will say:
- “Power has been cut” when you unplug your laptop or power is switched off at the mains.
- “Battery charging” when you plug your laptop in or power is restored at the mains after an interruption.
- “Please charge me” when the battery charge drops below a level you specify with a percentage slider.
- “You can unplug now” when the battery charge passes a level you specify with a percentage slider.
Fixed a bug that would let notifications slip through even when the relevant checkbox was not ticked.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Riccardo Ettore
- 1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 Ettore Software Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.