Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. Jump Desktop also supports our own, high performance, next generation remote desktop protocol called Fluid Remote Desktop.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC. Fluid Remote Desktop uses DTLS for secure connections.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Powerful Collaboration Features:
Collaborative screen sharing lets many users connect to the same desktop. Each user gets their own mouse cursor and can click and point without fighting over the same cursor. Great for editing documents with coworkers, tweaking designs with remote team members, creating presentations together, and teaching Grandma how to clean out her email.
* Remote Support
Connect and help anyone by asking them to install the free Jump Desktop Connect app and share a simple URL with you. It's simple, quick and very powerful.
* Integrated into macOS
Quickly search and launch computers directly from Spotlight. Full support for tabbed windows. Tightly integrated into macOS's power saving technology to give you the best battery life on the go.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Our next generation high performance Fluid Remote Desktop is optimized for low latency secure screen sharing. We also have our own in-house implementations of VNC and RDP protocols. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros and iMacs with Retina display.
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC and Fluid Remote Desktop
* Collaborative screen sharing
* Remote support
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2/2016/2019, SBS Server, Windows 10
* RD Broker and Load balancer support
* RD Gateway support
* Dynamic resolution updates (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
* Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
* Multi monitor support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
* Printing redirection support (including a optional , super-fast server side-driver)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* Folder sharing
* International keyboard layouts
* Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Clipboard syncing
* Multiple monitor support
* Big Sur Compatibility
* New: Fluid: New multi-monitor experience for Fluid: View remote displays in separate windows and arrange them however you want on the local machine.
* New: Fluid: Multi-monitor display resolution matching: Jump can now match resolutions on all your local and remote monitors
* New: Fluid: Cursor locking for 3D games and 3D remote apps.
* New: Fluid: Dynamic adjust frame rates to lower bandwidth usage
* New: Jump now saves and restores connection window positions automatically
* New: Cloudless Fluid Connections: Connect to computers directly via IP address without cloud dependencies (requires Teams).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing! Try Server app for Mac remote access!
Best RDP app by far. I've used this to acces Windows via RDP for a while. I've struggled with decent remote access on the Mac, using VNC/TeamViewer (and others) and then found there is a server app Jump Desktop Connect - it uses the Jump Desktops own protocol 'fluid', it's far and away the best remote access experience for Mac's I've found, it's faster in my opinion than those and way less expensive. Not sure why this isn't better known. All apps are also well supported and updated. The download is hidden away on the companies website - seems a shame not to promote it better. Absolutely love it, thank you!
My go to choice for Remote sessions
Been using Jump for some considerable time now, and with the SSL feature makes this software indispensible for me. I have servers and computers to access daily, for support and for personal use. Jump is very quick, and can sync new connections to my laptop and phone... perfect!
Does exactly what it says and shares info aross iCloud!
Best RDP software I have used for the MAC beats the MS version hands down many times!
Plus like all good MAC apps it stores your servers in icloud so you have them on all devices.
Really cannot rate this highly enough “this is the software you’re looking for” :-)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.