* Featured by Apple in "Back to School", "What's Hot", "New & Noteworthy", "Apps for Learning Math" and "Special Education”
* Featured by the New York Times
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Selected in Technology in Education's BEST APPS of the year
* "Best app to teach coins/money" --www. TechInSpecialEd.com
* "Well done Jungle Coins!" --www.theiphoneMom.com
* "This is awesome! This is a great app. I highly suggest Jungle Coins for any kid." --www.CrazyMikesApps.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better" --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Talking app teaches kids how to say monetary amounts in multiple languages
* Currencies include: British pound, US dollar, Canadian dollar, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar, Euro (Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain), Swiss franc, Swedish krona, Russian ruble, Japanese yen, South African rand.
Jungle Coins is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids coin math in multiple languages. For iPad only.
● Multi-lingual talking app
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and life size coins
● Rearrange and flip coins
● Switch to other currencies easily within the app
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● Identify and compare coins
● Count coin values and calculate correct change
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-user support
● Show history of problems
United States coin images from the United States Mint
Euro coin images copyright European Central Bank
Canadian Coin Images © Royal Canadian Mint - All Rights Reserved
Images des pièces canadiennes © Monnaie royale canadienne - Tous droits réservés
-new 1 pound coin
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic app, I teach year 1 and this is a great resource for introducing money. It provides you with a means for assessing their knowledge of coin recognition, simple addition and place value. Would highly recommend. Also you are bringing in ICT!!
Great app, use it in the classroom with primary school kids, highly recommended!
Once the child has grasped the sorting concept there is a bit leap in difficulties in the following concepts. No real rewards for child to accumulate and incentivise user.
- Andrew Short
- 108.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Andrew Short
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.