Just Routine, a whole new way of looking at food. Eating more real food is a key to better long term health. Just Routine makes this easy. Track your food consumption, find real food recipes, create your own. Share real food with family and friends.
Just Routine – YOUR FOOD DIARY
• track your food intake
• foods are easy to find and enter in All Foods
• choices are recorded in the Diary
• a record is made in Frequent, to help make input easier next time
• press the ‘heart’ to record favourite foods in My Foods
• enter Recipes and Meals from the Diary & Cookbook using metric and imperial units
• the diary Filter allows you to isolate food categories to help analyse your food intake
Just Routine – YOUR COOKBOOK
• download Just Routine recipes
• edit for personal preference
• create and save your own real food recipes
• save your favourite real food meals
• share recipes and meals with family and friends
Just Routine - YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• add foods to your shopping list with a swipe and tap
• move foods from your shopping list into your basket
• share your list with family and friends
Just Routine – time to set up YOUR PROFILE
• in Set-up enter name, country of residence, date of birth, gender, exercise activity level (hit the i for more info), height group and weight
• your personal profile shows the recommended breakdown of your total daily food intake
• see this breakdown in charts on the newly provided stats screen
• the points are condensed macro- and micro-nutrient values calculated for each food
• the database holds most real foods categorised into Protein, Carbohydrates, Legumes, Vegetables, Fruits and Fats; you can browse this database by food category
• Processed and Heavily Processed foods are categorised generically as Treats or Cheats
• the left-hand side of the body records what you eat by category via YOUR FOOD DIARY
• ‘Bodyswipe’ allows you to move the date forward or back. Swipe left or right on the body profile
• see your food history on a weekly or monthly basis in the Calendar. This can help you make more informed choices about the food you eat.
Make eating real food Just Routine
• Every small change in your eating routine can, over time, have a big impact on your health
• Just Routine: the foodbook helping to deliver the health benefits real food can bring
• It’s eating simply, simply eating
Just Routine Premium: Subscription and Pricing Terms
First month free.
Only £1.99/month or £9.99/year after that.
No commitments, cancel anytime.
Gain full access to the Cookbook, to store, share and record recipes and meals;
Gain full access to the Just Routine recipe catalog, updated regularly;
And gain Month View on the Profile screen, so you can see your progress over a longer period of time.
These prices are for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary depending on local currency rates.
The Just Routine Premium subscription will automatically renew each time period unless it is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
- New: Ability to add to shopping list from the shopping list
- New: App is now linked to Freshdesk support
- Fix: Just Routine Recipes now scroll properly giving you access to the full range once again
- Fix: Recipes not rounding properly, you’d get a 1 1/4 when you wanted a 1
- Fix: Ability to select a recipe as a food and vice versa when adding to diary if you tap too quickly
- Fix: The body image sometimes retained its colour palette as you browsed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No validation email
Looks to be a great app but can not access it. Signed up for it to say please check email to verify your account but the email never came. Checked junk box but still nothing. If I don't receive email in next 2 days will be deleting the app which is a real shame :(
Can’t access app
Downloaded app a week ago. Need to sign up before u can access the app. Signed up, twice. Need to wait for an email verifying ur details. Still waiting for email!!!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- worldflow LLP
- 19.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © worldflow Connect 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £1.99
- Yearly £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.