**** Please note: this app is for people seeking to start to improve their health and wellbeing. It is not for people already swimming regularly. ****
Just Swim is a simple goal setting app that helps you burn off calories and get a little fitter at a pace that suits you. No complicated swimming strokes needed, just breaststroke your way towards a trimmer you.
Burn off a takeaway, that sneaky dessert, a few glasses of wine, or a fried breakfast; the choice is yours. Set the calorie burn goal you want to reach and Just Swim acts as your silver bullet for indulgent moments.
If you want to get a little fitter choose a distance challenge from the length of a football pitch to a full-half marathon. There is something for everyone seeking to get a little healthier or fitter.
You don’t even have to know the length of the pool you are using. The app’s internal Pool Finder allows you to choose the pool you are swimming in. It will set the length automatically.
Other app features include:
- Access a running tally of the distance you cover and calories you burn over a week, a month, and a year.
- Keep a personal diary as you log your swims to remind you of your progress over time, or how you feel.
- Share your goal successes across your favourite social platforms
- Helpful articles and videos on lifestyle changes, improving wellbeing, water-based exercise ideas, stretching and warming up, swimming help, simple nutrition, and more.
Simplified sign-up and login process and added new 'Roast Dinner' goal
Ratings and Reviews
Takes personal details and doesn’t let you login
I have just downloaded this app and have given my personal details when logging in which I am furious that this company now has despite them not allowing me to log in. Apparently they feel it OK to take people’s details yet not provide the service they were set out to give. Does this comply with new GDPR guidelines?! Sort it out. I would give it 0 stars because I actually have no idea what this app is actually like. Appalling. I hope they don’t sell my personal information on.
I saw a poster for this at the pool this morning and thought I’d give it a try.
I found it very awkward to use - and once I’d chosen a goal to achieve, I couldn’t see how to get back to view what I needed to do to complete it.
I decided to delete the App, as I wanted it to be easy and intuitive - and unfortunately it wasn’t .
Great little SwimIO replacement
As a regular user of swimio was sad to see its demise. This app is a decent replacement for it though. It could do with a couple of enhancements - remember favourite pools for example, but for just logging distance and times per swim it fits the bill. Very pleased.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AMATEUR SWIMMING ASSOCIATION
- 30 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Swim England
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.