Parking made easy
- Find parking in seconds with the JustPark iPhone and iPad apps - wherever and whenever you need it
- Choose from the best options, including 20,000+ reservable parking locations
- Enjoy peace of mind with information on availability, restrictions and directions
- Reserve and pay for your space via the app, for an even easier experience
Bigger, better choice
- Millions of spaces to choose from, including 20,000+ reservable locations
- Off-street parking (car parks, driveways & private spaces)
- On-street parking (meters, free and restricted parking zones)
- Find the most suitable space, for every journey you make
Peace of mind
- View real-time availability information for all parking options
- Reserve a guaranteed space for maximum peace of mind
- Easy extensions, handy reminders, re-booking in a few taps
- Enjoy a stress-free journey without worrying about parking
- Find, reserve and pay for JustPark spaces via the app
- Pay via card, PayPal or Apple Pay in seconds
- Simple instructions and directions straight to your space
- Save time with our easiest parking experience ever
The Parking App
- The highest-rated parking app available
- The most 5* and least 1* app reviews
- Trusted by over 1.5 million drivers across the UK
- 96% average score from 500,000 customer reviews
An award-winning service
- Winners British Parking Awards 2017
- Winners Crowdcube App of Year 2015
- Named in WIRED’s 10 Hottest Startups 2015
- Winners Richard Branson’s VOOM 2015
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using the JustPark app.
This release brings optimisations and fixes to make your JustPark experience even easier.
If you experience any issues with this release, please let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app love it
Really handy and useful app. Parking is nearly always half price (or even more) than the standard advertised price of a parking provider, which is excellent as it makes living in London far more affordable. Also I've used the app for over a year now and it's very consistently having parking spaces available in excellent locations.
One good thing would be to perhaps link up with some boroughs to enable pay to bay parking , it's outside the remit of this app but at the moment there are just so many ways to pay for parking it would be much nicer if there was one major app where pay to bay parking, in addition to parking in car parks could all be booked in one appz
Worst app ever
So on holiday in Dorset and all of the car parks you can pay using this app, great I thought. 1st time I try to use I get a message saying that my car isn’t my car and would not let me book. Emailed support who confirmed issue with the app and an update would be out, which to be fair it was later that day. So the next day we are somewhere else and this time the app does work, I book and pay for parking, it confirms and I even get an email confirmation. BUT 2 hours after parking there I get an email saying there was a problem with my payment and my booking is cancelled, what? I check ApplePay which confirms payment made and it is also showing on my online bank statement already, so no issues at my end. Again I email support and get told that they are having problems processing payments and I should receive a refund within the next 4 days so can I please re-book and pay again for the time I had parked earlier that day. Really? So pay again when their systems aren’t working despite already being debited and before any refund comes back? Sorry money back 1st as until that happens I have paid for my parking and good luck trying to issue a parking ticket!
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear you've had issues with our app.
We previously found a bug in our app relating to the problem you'd experienced.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused but the issue should be now fixed. If you continue to experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into it for you
Easy but couldn’t check details of reviews properly.
I was making a journey to a place that’s notoriously bad with parking so opted for this. The app made it really easy to see the options and book
What let it down is that I couldn’t read more than a handful of reviews and wanted to check for myself if my car might fit. They should insist that people show image of spaces. I had to resort to website to open reviews properly. Turned out that it was very tight ht because there was another car I’m using drive presumably owners. I would have assumed it was otherwise a large single space. It would be good to mention it’s a two space drive for this reason
Overall this app and service is an absolute godsend. Parking is a right mare in this country and this is a win-win-win.
- JustPark Parking Ltd
- 65.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JustPark
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.