Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by sharing your screen to Apple TV or via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms
- Under the new Library tab you’ll find all your games and reports.
- Introducing groups for teachers and business users: share kahoots with your colleagues! You can access your groups and kahoots shared within them from the Library tab.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Play it at school everyone i no love it it’s good if you a learn about something and you and your friends don’t get is you can a a quiz about the Thing you are leaning about I think the game is very good I really love it I play it all the time I think it’s the best game ever and if you are good at maths but not that good ate language of something like that you can do a quiz about the thing you are not that good at and you can do a quiz about you favourite movie or song there is properly over 1 million quiz on this app I love it I think you should get the app I think it is Worth it
Can be a bit glitchy and why
So I am in the middle of making a quiz but then forgot to put a photo on the front of it and I clicked on a photo I wanted and it freezes and before I wrote this review I closed the app and went back on and my quiz is not in my drafts or anything! I completely lost it and I have to make again! I am close to deleting but respect if the developers of Kahoot can try and fix this for me and Kahhot why when you host a quiz the other players only see the coloured boxes and not the question that is super unfair like when I did one over FaceTime and me or my dad could not see the question (yes my dad did it with me cuz my mum is asleep <>_<>) and it was one of those “who are they” or like “where is this place” and we could not see and that was unfair so we lost and when ever I post a public it always comes out as private and I clicked public! I say not fair! I found this app when i was in school and I am gonna try once more on my quiz and if it does not work well I am gonna offload it developers please help me!!! 5 mins later: I tried again and froze I guess I’m gonna have to play somebody else’s quiz and oh yeah when you create a quiz nobody plays it but if like a bot creates it everyone plays it
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Please email email@example.com and our support team would be happy to troubleshoot this with you.
I think this app is amazing to play with friends and a great help with homework! But recently there has been a new update where you can't create or host your own quizzes without paying a lot. 😔It actually says on the app that you should be able to host your own quiz without premium or pro or plus whereas when you try and host it it asks for you to pay s lot for plus or pro or premium and i just think its ridiculous. You spend ages making a quiz and then it asks for you to pay when already read that you don't actually have to. Its just so confusing and unclear as they also then say that you need to making a new kahoot quiz because you apparently don't have any in your account!! Whyyyy is it so complicated???!!!! Other than all that its an ok app??😔
Developer Response ,
Hi Laura :-) It sounds like you might be signed in as a "business" account holder. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our support team can review your account and ensure you have proper access for your use case. Cheers!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kahoot AS
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020, Kahoot! All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- K! Plus for Family & Friends £9.99
- Kahoot! Plus £11.49
- Kahoot! Plus £112.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.